Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The best dumb pick up lines

I will share with you in this post dumb pick up lines to use on the opposite sex, some of them are very naughty and a little dirty, that's why you need to be a little risk-taking whenever using these.
  1. So, do you have a new year’s resolution baby, I’m looking at mine right now.
  2. Let's make like a fabric softener baby and snuggle!
  3. Do you believe in love at first sight baby, or should I walk by again?
  4. If you were a chicken honey, you'd be impeccable.
  5. Is your dad an art thief baby? Because you're a masterpiece.
  6. If you're advertising, I'm buying!
  7. Hey, I'm failing sex-ed baby, want to tutor me?
  8. I've been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look?
  9. Kissing is a language of love baby, so how about a conversation?
  10. If kisses were snowflakes honey, I’d send you a blizzard.
  11. I need more than 140 characters honey to tell you how beautiful you are.
  12. Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth honey, I would still fall for you!
  13. What’s a nice baby like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
  14. You MUST have a nice personality baby.
  15. How much honey? To buy your heart honey...
  16. Good thing I Brought a map honey, because I just got Lost in your Eyes.
  17. Is your name Wi-Fi baby? Because I’m feeling a connection.
  18. I’m not a very good swimmer honey, do you have any lifeguard experience?
  19. Looks like Mr. Right didn’t show honey, can I take his place?
  20. You look familiar baby.
  21. I must be lost honey … because I see paradise.
  22. I've just moved you baby to the top of my 'to do' list.
  23. Do you believe in Exorcism because you've got me possessed!
  24. you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive
  25. What’s your favorite silverware baby? Because I like to spoon!
  26. I think my heart just lagged baby.
  27. If you were a tear drop honey, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.
  28. Excuse me, if I go straight this way honey, will I be able to reach your heart?
  29. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day honey, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
  30. Know what's on the menu baby? Me-n-u.
  31. Let's commit the perfect crime baby: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  32. Can I borrow a kiss honey? I promise I'll give it back.
  33. Can I borrow a kiss baby? I promise I'll give it back.
  34. It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today baby; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
  35. You are a light bulb; you just lit up my day.
  36. People call me John baby, but you can call me Tonight!
  37. Is your name Summer baby? Cause you are hot!
  38. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast baby? Because you look magically delicious!
  39. You should go in the water, you're so hot you're on fire!
  40. If I had to rate you out of 10 honey I'd rate you a 9... because I am the one that you are missing!
  41. You’re so beautiful baby you made me forget my pick up line.
  42. I’ve got my eye on you, honey!
  43. If beauty were time honey, you’d be eternity.
  44. I hope you know CPR honey, because you take my breath away!
  45. Are you lost baby? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  46. I'm no photographer honey, but I can picture us together.
  47. You really shouldn't wear makeup baby. You're messing with perfection!
  48. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you honey, I'd have five cents.
  49. You baby are the reason Santa even has a naughty list.
  50. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean baby, and honey I'm lost at sea!
  51. You are so sweet baby you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  52. Are those space pants baby? Because your ass is out of this world!
  53. Kissing burns 5 calories a minute baby. How about a workout?
  54. Are you a parking ticket baby? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
  55. I may not be able to knock bottom honey, but I'll scrape the sh*t out of the sides!
  56. Do I know you baby? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
  57. Mind if I run a scanner to see if your ports are open baby?
  58. It's a good thing that I have my library card baby. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
  59. Apart from being sexy baby, what do you do for a living?
  60. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses honey, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  61. You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall baby... is in love with me.
  62. See my friend over there baby? He wants to know if you think I'm cute.
  63. I think there's something wrong with my eyes baby! I can't take them off you.
  64. You know, beautiful is my favorite color baby. It’s the color of your eyes.
  65. Are you sitting on the F5 key baby? Because your backside is refreshing.
  66. I'll be Burger King and you be McDonald's honey. I'll have it my way, and you'll be lovin' it.
  67. I've got skittles in my mouth baby, want to taste the rainbow?
  68. Hey, do you know if there's a pool nearby honey, because you're making me hot.
  69. I think there's something wrong with my eyes honey! I can't take them off you.
  70. If a fat man puts you in a bag at night honey, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
  71. Do your legs hurt honey from running through my dreams all night?
  72. I’m not a very good swimmer baby, do you have any lifeguard experience?
  73. Can I have your picture baby so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  74. Your eyes are like a sunset baby, They're Beautiful, inspiring, and hard to turn away from.
  75. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there honey. So I am going to need name and number for insurance purposes.
  76. Crap. Something is wrong with my cell phone baby. It’s just that...your numbers not in it.
  77. Do you like bacon baby? Wanna strip?
  78. So, you must be the reason why men fall in love.
  79. My body is telling me yes baby. I hope yours is doing the same thing.
  80. Can I have your picture honey so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  81. I'm not trying to impress you or anything honey, but... I'm Batman!
  82. You’re so sweet honey, you are giving me cavities.
If you know other than pick up lines, use the comment section below to post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment