Monday, January 26, 2015

The best pick up lines for girls

If you are looking for the best and most awesome pick up lines for girls, then you've come to the right post. Check these amazing pick up lines for girls:
  1. Hello! If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
  2. Can I follow you home gorgeous? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.
  3. Hello you! I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen
  4. Hello gorgeous! Have you been to the doctor lately? Because I think you're lacking some Vitamin Me.
  5. Hello you! Fascinating. I've been looking at your eyes all night long, 'cause I've never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.
  6. If I were to ask you out on a date gorgeous, would your answer be the same as the
  7. Does your left eye hurt gorgeous? Because you've been looking right all day.
  8. I don't think we've met. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.
  9. Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty gorgeous.
  10. Hello! Is your daddy a Baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns!
  11. Hello you! Do you work at Dick's? Cause you're sporting the goods.
  12. I bet you $60 you're going to turn me down precious.
  13. Hello you! Did you invent the airplane? Cause you seem Wright for me.
  14. Hello! I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.
  15. You owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
  16. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there gorgeous. So I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  17. Are you lost gorgeous? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  18. Hello you! I like Legos, you like Legos, why don't we build a relationship?
  19. Excuse me gorgeous; are you a fruit, because Honeydew you know how fine you look right now?
  20. Hello you! Don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile.
  21. Hello gorgeous! There isn't a word in the dictionary for how good you look.
  22. Hello! I will stop loving you when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.
  23. Ola, you're so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what's your name?
  24. Hello! I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
  25. Ola gorgeous! Are you Jewish? Cause you ISRAELI HOT.
  26. Hello you! I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my wallet.
  27. Ola gorgeous! I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
  28. I'm not drunk precious; I'm just intoxicated by YOU.
  29. I want to live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way precious.
  30. Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist gorgeous?
  31. You're kind of, sort of, basically, pretty much always on my mind precious.
  32. Answer this question:…..
  33. I'm not a photographer precious, but I can picture me and you together.
  34. Excuse me gorgeous; I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it's just a sparkle.
  35. Smoking is hazardous to your health precious... and gorgeous, you're killing me!
  36. Hello gorgeous! Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
  37. Hello! For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
  38. Ola gorgeous! They say dating is a numbers game... so can I get your number?
  39. Hello you! I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
  40. Hello! Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
  41. Ola gorgeous! You're the only one I love now... but in ten years, I'll love another man. he'll call you 'Mommy.'

No comments:

Post a Comment