Thursday, December 11, 2014

Amazing pick up lines that work

In my opinion, these are the only pick up lines that work, I've tried some of them myself many times, and I know they are amazing. The only thing that may hinder your chances is the way you act, in other words, your self-confidence and body language. If you don't know how to act around girls, how to behave and how to hold yourself, then no matter what pick up lines you are going to use, they will fail, but the following pick up lines I'm going to share with you will work for you, you just need a little concentration when it comes to your body language. And if you think these lines are a little cheesy for you, don’t use the sweet words like darling and sweetie, they are meant for the more confident people.
  1. Hi sweetie! I'm an organ donor, and I have an organ you might need
  2. Hi ! I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.
  3. Hi girl! Actually, I tend to make normal conversation rather than try to dazzle someone with a Kamikaze one-liner.
  4. Hi darling! Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?
  5. Hi gorgeous! Would you come back to my place and pet my dog?
  6. Hi girl! For a fat chick, you sure have small tits.
  7. Hi gorgeous! Weren't we married in a past life?
  8. Hi girl! Whatever you do, don't ever cut your hair!
  9. Hi baby! Which is easier? Getting into those pants, or getting out of them?
  10. Hi girl! I just moved into the building and I was wondering if you could recommend a good restaurant in the neighborhood. Would you like to join me?
  11. Hi ! You are the reason men fall in love.
  12. Hi baby! I thought women like you traveled in packs.
  13. Hi ! I want to bear all your children.
  14. Hi girl! So when do you think we'll go metric?
  15. Hi gorgeous! I've been noticing you not noticing me.
  16. Hi darling! I'm in advertising. Would you like to be in our next photo shoot?
  17. Hi baby! Can I end a sentence with a proposition?
  18. Hi gorgeous! Take a chance.
  19. Hi girl! Perhaps you recognize me from adult movies.
  20. Hi girl! Are you interested in a hot slice of conversation?
  21. Hi ! Sweetness is my weakness.
  22. Hi baby! You see my friend over there? Point to friend who sheepishly waves from afar He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute.
  23. Hi girl! Would you like to take a shower?
  24. Hi girl! There's an aura about you that's hidden, and I want to bring that aura out.
  25. Hi baby! Excuse me for not getting up. I broke my ankle falling off my polo pony.
  26. Hi ! You bring new meaning to the word alien.
  27. Hi gorgeous! I'm sensing the intense feelings you have for me...is it my cologne?
  28. Hi gorgeous! I'm lost. Which way to your house?
  29. Hi ! This is your lucky day, because I just happen to be single.
  30. Hi baby! Always good for you to see me again.
  31. Hi girl! What can I do to make you mine?
  32. Hi gorgeous! The girl I'm with, oh, she's my sister.
  33. Hi gorgeous! Gosh, you're pretty.
  34. Hi ! You know, you're very easy on the eyes...and very hard on my erection.
  35. Hi ! You're so sweet you’re going to put sugar out of business.
  36. Hi ! Excuse me; I think it's time we met.
  37. Hi ! Do you know what winks and screws like a tiger? She says no. Then wink.
  38. Hi darling! We voted you the most Beautiful Girl Here and the grand prize is me.
  39. Hi girl! I've been trying to meet a person like you for hours.
  40. Hi ! Motel spelled backward is letom.
  41. Hi baby! Do you have room in your life for a new friend?
  42. Hi ! Excuse me, I am about to go home to masturbate and needed a name to go with the face.
  43. Hi sweetie! The only thing that matters is that we're together.
  44. Hi gorgeous! Excuse me, I'm looking for a friend...do you want to be my friend?
  45. Hi sweetie! Take an ice cube to the bar, smash it, and say, Now that I've broken the ice, lets talk
  46. Hi girl! Are you actually beautiful or do you remind me of myself?
  47. Hi sweetie! You know, my mother says you have the best posture of anyone I know.
  48. Hi ! Mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?
  49. Hi gorgeous! Are you free tonight or will it cost me?
  50. Hi sweetie! Are those your real eyes?
  51. Hi girl! I'm just a caraway seed in the bakery of life.
  52. Hi darling! So, do you like bagels or muffins in the morning?
  53. Hi girl! You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met...today.
  54. Hi sweetie! Of all my relationships, I like sexual the best.
  55. Hi darling! There must be something wrong with my eyes; I can't take them off you.
  56. Hi darling! The word of the day is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
  57. Hi ! I don't know what you think of me, but I hope it's X-rated.
  58. Hi gorgeous! Do you have the time? Gives the time No, the time to write down my number?
  59. Hi gorgeous! I'm employed.
  60. Hi girl! I'm filthy rich and have weeks to live.
  61. Hi gorgeous! If he doesn't show, I'll be right over here.
  62. What's your sign?
  63. Hi darling! I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?
  64. Hi gorgeous! Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no.
  65. Hi ! I'm sorry for staring, but you look like someone I used to know.
  66. Hi sweetie! Here's your chance to get to know me.
  67. Hi gorgeous! You know, I'm not just an interesting person; I have a body, too.
  68. Hi ! Hey...somebody farted. Let's get out of here.
  69. Hi baby! What lovely eyes you have, are they yours or did you buy them?
  70. Hi darling! I've been undressing you with my eyes all night long, and think it's time to see if I'm right.
  71. Hi ! I need your help! My mother says if I don't get a date this weekend, she's putting me up for adoption.
  72. Hi gorgeous! Gee, for a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
  73. Hi darling! Do you have any Irish in you? (if no ) Would you like some? (if yes ) Want some more?
  74. Hi gorgeous! What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in the room?
  75. Hi girl! Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
  76. Hi baby! I won a great prize for my pick-up line. Would you like to hear it? Hi!
  77. Hi baby! Do you believe in the hereafter? Well, then I guess you know what I'm here after.
  78. Hi ! You haven't changed a bit since our divorce.
  79. Hi ! Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? (No.) Do you want to go upstairs and talk?
  80. Hi baby! Excuse me, but did you happen to find my Congressional Medal of Honor?
  81. Hi ! I'm a frog but if u kiss me I'll turn into a prince
  82. Hi baby! Funny, you don't look like a democrat.
  83. Hi baby! When's our wedding?
  84. Hi sweetie! Just where do those legs end?
  85. Hi baby! Bring on the gin, we've just found the tonic.
  86. Hi gorgeous! Don't you know me from somewhere?
  87. Hi gorgeous! Would you like someone to mix with your drink?
  88. Hi sweetie! Fine! And you?
  89. Hi baby! As you walk by, turn around and say: Excuse me, did you just touch my ass? No. Damn!
  90. Hi ! Do you believe in helping the homeless? If yes take me home with you.
  91. Hi sweetie! If life is a meat market, you're prime rib.
  92. Hi darling! You know you might be asked to leave; you make the other women look bad.
  93. Hi girl! There is more than what meets the eyes.
  94. Hi sweetie! God must have been in a very good mood the day we met.
  95. Hi darling! Let's go lie down and talk about it.
  96. Hi darling! Nice dress, it'd look good on my bedroom floor
  97. Hi baby! I had a dream about you last night. Would you like to make it a reality?
  98. Hi girl! You smell delicious.
  99. Hi gorgeous! My parents met at a place like this. Let's get the hell out of here.
  100. Hi sweetie! Love is like a rug...walk all over me...lie on me...but no animals allowed.
  101. Hi baby! Hi. I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?
  102. Hi gorgeous! Excuse me, weren't you Shirley Maclaine in a past life?
  103. Hi gorgeous! Where we supposed to meet for dinner?
  104. Hi ! I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?
  105. Hi darling! Your smile is like sunshine.
  106. Hi sweetie! Picture this, you, me, bubble baths, and hot fudge sundaes.
  107. Hi darling! So there you are! I've been looking all over for you.
  108. Hi girl! Say, did we go to different schools together?
  109. Hi sweetie! Do you know the difference between a hamburger and a blow-job? No! Do you want to do lunch?
  110. Hi gorgeous! Your daddy must be a thief, because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
  111. Hi girl! What did you say? Oh, I thought you were talking to me?
  112. Hi sweetie! Can I be your slave for tonight?
  113. Hi darling! I'm trying to determine after years of therapy and lots of testing, whether or not I'm allergic to sex.
  114. Hi ! Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
  115. Hi girl! My drink is getting lonely, would you like to join me?
  116. Hi darling! If a women asks, Excuse me, do you have the time? You should answer: Yeah! Do you have the energy?
  117. Hi baby! I would say I like you, but you'd think I was trying to pull a fast one.
  118. Hi gorgeous! May I have the honor and privilege of sitting next to you?
  119. Hi girl! I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
  120. Hi sweetie! You're very easy on the eyes.
  121. Hi baby! Be different, say yes.
  122. Hi baby! Hi, are those really yours?
  123. Hi sweetie! Your eyes, they're as blue as window cleaner.
  124. Hi sweetie! I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!
  125. Hi girl! You're the one I've been saving this seat for.
  126. Hi ! I had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile, so could you please smile for me?
  127. Hi baby! Would you like to be in movies?
  128. Hi ! You are so beautiful that I would crawl ten miles on my hands and knees through broken glass just to jerk off in your shadow.
  129. Hi ! I've just received government funding for a four-hour expedition to find your G-spot.
  130. Hi girl! My rank is a naval inspector. Let's go to your place for an inspection.
  131. Hi gorgeous! You should be someone's wife.
  132. Hi sweetie! I'm sorry, were you talking to me? Her: No. Well then, please start.
  133. Hi ! The best of me is behind me.
  134. Hi baby! Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?
  135. Hi ! I'm choking, I need mouth to mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment