Monday, December 15, 2014

Lame pick up lines for girls

If you would like a huge list of lame pick up lines for girls, then you've come to the right place, I'm going to share with you a work of many days collecting these lame pick up lines.
  1. Excuse me honey, you’re so cute you make my zygomaticus muscles contract. (Muscles that make you smile)
  2. You're like a dictionary honey, you add meaning to my life
  3. I need a babysitter tonight honey because my parents aren't going to be home. Interested?
  4. Excuse me honey, you’re like a dictionary; you add meaning to my life!
  5. Excuse me honey, are you a microprocessor or are you etching to see me
  6. Did you just combust honey?? Because you’re HOT!
  7. Is there a magnet in here honey because honey I'm attracted to You.
  8. Excuse me honey, I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
  9. You defragment my life girl.
  10. It must be the civil war honey, because I want to bang you like a salvation drum.
  11. Excuse me honey, what do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply.
  12. What’s your sine girl? It must be pi/2 because you’re the 1
  13. Excuse me honey, honey I’ll treat you like my homework — I’ll slam you on the table and do you all night long
  14. You have nicer legs than an Isosceles right triangle honey.
  15. I can turn your software into hardware precious.
  16. Excuse me honey, I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
  17. Let’s discover our coefficient of friction honey.
  18. I would flirt with you honey, but I'd rather seduce you with my awkwardness
  19. Honey, you’re so gneiss I’ll never take you for granite.
  20. Excuse me honey, if you were a booger I'd pick you first.
  21. Excuse me honey, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
  22. My name is Khan, please sit and entertain me girl.
  23. I wish we were in telophase honey, cause then I could admire your cleavage.
  24. Sweetheart, let me be your integral so I can be the area under your curves
  25. Are you from Mars honey because your ass is out of this world?
  26. Want to come see my HARD DRIVE girl? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it isn’t floppy.
  27. If I were an integral honey, I’d fill you up.
  28. Be my queen honey and mate me with your knight moves.
  29. My Creeper gets excited when it sees how hot you look precious.
  30. What's a girl like you doing in a place like this when there's a Battlestar Gallactica marathon honey on right now on the Sci Fi channel.
  31. Do you like computers honey? yes. Do you like file sharing? Good, 'cause I'm downloadable and user friendly!
  32. By looking at you honey I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
  33. I love you like an unspoken metaphor sweetheart. That's why I had to use a simile.
  34. Hey honey, I'm like a rubix cube girl. The more you play with me, the harder I get.
  35. You know... it’s not the length of the vector that counts sweetheart … it’s how you apply the force
  36. You’re like an exothermic reaction honey; you spread your hotness everywhere!
  37. Excuse me honey, are you from Pennsylvania cause i want to stick my pen in ur sylvania
  38. Want to have a bath with me honey... you can play with my rubber dickie....
  39. I wish I was an Ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you precious.
  40. Excuse me honey, want to meet up so I can excite your natural frequency?
  41. Excuse me honey, if you think chewbaccas hairy just wait till you see my wookie
  42. If I was an enzyme girl, I’d be helicase so I could unzip your genes.
  43. Hey I am like a Rubik’s cube the more you play with me the harder I get sweetheart!
  44. Excuse me honey, let’s meet somewhere… you bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod
  45. You’re a 999999999…but you’d be a 10 if you were with me precious.
  46. If I was a robot sweetheart and you were one 2 if I lost a nut would you give me a screw
  47. My ex-girlfriend is like the square root of -1 honey... she's imaginary.
  48. Excuse me honey, I'm attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
  49. Excuse me honey, you have 206 bones in your body... want one more?
  50. Am I the piece precious? that finishes your puzzle
  51. Excuse me honey, you're cute, I'm cute, and together we're 2cute!
  52. Tell me of this thing you humans call short dramatic pause love precious.
  53. You must be a summoner honey, because I can feel a powerful creature rising... in my pants!
  54. Is that an iPod mini in your pocket sweetheart or are you just happy to see me.
  55. Excuse me honey, hope you got a big trunk, because I’m putting my bike in it.
  56. Your name is Leslie honey? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
  57. It doesn’t take a genius to see how gorgeous you are precious, but if it did, I would be overqualified.
  58. You must've been made by Intel honey to be that hot!
  59. Excuse me honey, walk by a girl and say are you looking at me? And if she says no say Damn!
  60. Honey, you're so gneiss I'll never take you for granite girl.
  61. Precious you make me want to calibrate my joystick without the latest drivers.
  62. If you won't let me buy you a drink precious, at least let me fix your laptop.
  63. You make me want to upgrade my Tivo precious.
  64. If you were my homework honey I’d do you all over my desk
  65. I’ll treat you like my HW girl - I'll slam you on the table and do you all night long
  66. I’m attracted to you so strongly honey, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
  67. If you were a booger I’d pick you first precious.
  68. Excuse me honey, I'm not skinny, I'm ribbed for your her pleasure
  69. If I was sin^2 honey and you were cos^2 together we would be 1
  70. hey honey, cum to butt-head
  71. I wish I was your calculus homework honey, because then I'd be hard and you'd be doing me on your desk.
  72. Honey, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive
  73. If Princess Toad looked like you precious, I would have killed Bowser years ago
  74. Dear, you overclock my processor.
  75. Hey, can I see what’s under your radical honey?
  76. If my right leg was Christmas and my left was Easter sweetheart, would you like to spend some time between the holidays?
  77. If you have more energy pick up lines for guys sweetheart, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment