Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The best pick up lines from girls to guys

The following pick up lines from girls to guys are fantastic, they will give you fantastic results with the ladies very quickly. This is so because they are girls approved, in other words, girls think they are cute, charming and innocent/attractive.
  1. Could you please step away from the bar sweetheart? You're melting all the ice!
  2. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses honey, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  3. I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are darling!
  4. I think there's something wrong with my eyes honey because I can't take them off you.
  5. Me without you is like a nerd without braces sweetheart, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.
  6. Are you as beautiful darling on the inside as you are on the outside?
  7. You are so sweet honey you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  8. Can you take me to the bakery sweetheart? Because, I want a Cutiepie like you!
  9. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy honey, I'd tell you who.
  10. Baby, if you were words on a page darling, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
  11. Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth darling, I would still fall for you!
  12. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic Ocean honey, and baby I'm lost at sea!
  13. Let's commit the perfect crime sweetheart: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  14. Are you lost honey? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  15. You are the reason darling Santa even has a naughty list.
  16. A face without freckles darling is like a night sky without stars.
  17. Was your Dad a baker sweetheart? Because you've got a nice set of buns.
  18. I can't think of anyone else sweetheart I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with.
  19. You really shouldn't wear makeup darling. You're messing with perfection!
  20. If kisses were snowflakes honey, I’d send you a blizzard.
  21. I don’t normally date models honey but here's my number.
  22. You’re so beautiful darling you made me forget my pick up line.
  23. If LOVE was written sweetheart on every grain of sand in the Sahara Desert that still doesn't equal my love for you.
  24. Are you religious sweetheart? 'Cause you're the answer to all my prayers.
  25. Do you remember me darling? No. Oh that's right; we've only met in my dreams.
  26. I didn't believe in heaven sweetheart, until I saw you.
  27. Do you have a Band-Aid honey? No, why? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you!
  28. I know I don't have a chance darling, but I just wanted to hear an angel speak.
  29. You know, you might be asked to leave soon honey. You are making the other women look bad.
  30. I’m not drunk honey, I’m just intoxicated by you.
And if you know more pick up lines from girls to guys, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment