Friday, December 12, 2014

Game Of Thrones Pick Up Lines

Game Of Thrones is one of my favorite TV shows, I love it so much that I decided to make a post about it! And since this website is about dating, I thought to myself that I should do a post on the best Game Of Thrones pick up lines! These aren’t mine! I’ve collected them all over the internet and I’m sure you will enjoy them a lot. And if you don’t want to use fancy and sweet words, like baby and other such words, then don’t, but most girls are going to enjoy the little cheesiness these sweet words add to the conversation.
  1. Hodor! Hodor! Hodor!
  2. They call me the King of the North darling, but I'd go south for you.
  3. The real "Kingslayer" darling is in my pants.
  4. I’m a Maester of tapping dat ass sweetie!
  5. I’m known as the Lord of Bones sweetie. Want to touch my largest bone?
  6. Babe! It might just be the Milk of the Poppy talking but damn, woman, you’re fine!
  7. Babe! Is that Ice in your sheath or are you happy to see me?
  8. Babe! I'm Dothraki, I only know how to do it one way.
  9. Want to see my Casterly Cock darling?
  10. Looks don't matter babe, I'll just wrap you in my banner and fuck you for glory.
  11. What House do you belong to honey?
  12. Some call me a Dancing Teacher sweetheart. So let’s dance are our way into the bedroom.
  13. I may not have the use of my legs but trust me sweetheart, other parts still work just fine.
  14. I’m the Hand of the King sweetie. Want to see what these hands can do?
  15. Your breasts look just as nice as my Mothers baby.
  16. I hear a woman’s only weapon is what’s between her legs sweetheart. Care to battle?
  17. Are you wildfire precious, cause I wanna stop drop and roll with you?
  18. My seed is strong sweetheart.
  19. I’ll fight a bear for you sweetie!
  20. Babe! I'm Iron born, I take what's mine.
  21. Winterfell honey, but I'll keep you up all night.
  22. I don't want to be a Queen dear, I want to be the Queen of your loins.
  23. Some call me Kingslayer sweetheart but you can just call me “Pussyslayer.”
  24. I’m going to stick you with my pointy end sweetie!
  25. That’s not the reason why they call me Littlefinger sweetheart.
  26. Baby! You are the moon of my life.
  27. Do you want me to come over precious and make you a sword with my shirt off?
  28. Who needs Milk of the poppy honey, when I can have you?
  29. Want to do it on my dragon darling?
  30. They may call me the Onion Knight darling, but trust me, I don’t smell like onions down there.
  31. I’m old and blind sweetie, can I feel you?
  32. I may be an Imp sweetheart, but I never go limp.
  33. Want to go pray to my God’s Wood darling!?
  34. The night is dark and full of terrors sweetheart. What do say you come back to my castle and I’ll protect you from such terrors.
  35. Let’s get Stark naked babe!
  36. Want to go flay someone darling?
  37. I’m off to the Night’s Watch sweetie. Care to make my last night a memorable one?
  38. Hey, is it just me dear, or are we destined to be arranged married?
  39. Baby! You know nothing. Want to learn something new?
  40. Winter is coming honey, let’s bundle up together.
  41. I’ve been killed several times sweetie and don’t remember much, are you my wife?
  42. I’m a wildling in the sack sweetie.
  43. Baby! You’re prettier than half my daughters.
  44. Let’s do it on the Wall babe.
  45. Baby! You know, you remind me of my twin sister.
  46. Baby! You smell like trash from Flea Bottom, can I take you out?
  47. I’m Dothraki sweetie, I only know how to do it one way.
  48. Girl, if you looked anymore like Emilia Clarke precious, I would be dragon my balls across your face.
  49. I incest you go on a date with me sweetheart!
  50. Winter won’t be the only thing that will be coming honey.
  51. Babe! If only I were that Tyroshi pear brandy you are drinking sweetie, because then I would already be inside of you.
  52. My name is The Tickler sweetheart. Want to find out how I got that name?
  53. Reek, Reek rhymes with Freak sweetheart. Did I mention I’m a freak in bed?
  54. How about I give you a golden crown dear?
  55. Babe! I'll show you my Kama Sutra if you show me your Meereenese Knot.
  56. Baby! You look like my sister.
  57. A Lannister always pays his debts precious. So let’s see what gold coins will get me.
  58. I’m the rightful heir to the Iron Throne sweetie. Want to conquer the Seven Kingdoms with me?
  59. Did you sit on a lemon cake precious? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass!
  60. A man needs a name precious.
  61. My friends call me the Dancing Teacher sweetheart, so let me dance you into the bedroom.
  62. Did You Know precious, my penis is made of Valyrian steel.
  63. Wildings don’t shave honey. You could find out what i’m talking about later.
  64. Babe! Is your name Winter, cuz you'll be coming soon.
  65. I want you to stick me with the pointy end sweetheart.
  66. I just gave birth to a shadow baby sweetheart. How about we make it a brother?
  67. I heard you like Magic sweetheart, well bend over and watch my dick disappear.
  68. I may have Cold Hands sweetheart but I have a warm touch.
  69. Want to climb onto The Mountain That Rides honey?
  70. Beauty is only skin deep precious; Hodor's cock goes much deeper.
  71. I had a greendream that we would be together sweetheart.
  72. I must be R’hollor, because my hearts on fire for you sweetheart.
  73. They call me The Knight of Flowers darling. Do you happen to have a brother?
  74. I am called Xaro Xhoan Daxos dear. Spell it and I’m yours!
  75. I am Iron born dear, I take what’s mine.
  76. My sigil is of a donkey sweetheart, want to find out why?
  77. Can you eat this horse heart precious, it would sooo turn me on.
  78. I may not have a tongue sweetheart but I’m not useless down south when the time comes.
  79. I already have wives but another one won’t hurt dear.
  80. Baby! You must have been a snowflake, because I’ve Winterfell for you.
  81. Can my Direwolf watch precious?
  82. I would conquer the seven kingdoms for you sweetheart.
  83. Winter isn't the only thing that coming honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment