Saturday, December 6, 2014

Birthday pick up lines

These birthday pick up lines are the most useful to use for such an occasion, they are for the most part very innocent, cheesy, and will give you amazing results. For your birthday, I wish I could arrange the alphabet so I could put U and I together, but I got you a lame present instead.
  1. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
  2. If I had a garden I'd put your two lips and my two lips together.
  3. Let me tie your shoes, because I don’t want you falling for anyone else.
  4. I think I can die happy now, because I've just seen a piece of heaven.
  5. Do I know you? Cause you look just like my next girlfriend.
  6. It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
  7. Kissing is a language of love, so how about a conversation?
  8. You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You are making the other women look bad.
  9. Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you!
  10. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  11. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
  12. Somebody call the cops, because it's got to be illegal to look that good!
  13. If LOVE was written on every grain of sand in the Sahara Desert that still doesn't equal my love for you.
  14. Say "I bet I can kiss you on the lips without touching you." and kiss her, then tell her you lost the bet.
  15. If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.
  16. So, do you have a new year’s resolution, I’m looking at mine right now.
  17. Know what's on the menu? Me-n-u.
  18. I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.
  19. Hey, I didn’t know angels flew so low.
  20. There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.
  21. I don't know which is prettier today, the water, the sky or your eyes.
  22. I hope your day has been as beautiful as you are.
  23. Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  24. I didn't believe in heaven, until I saw you.
  25. Your eyes are like a sunset, they’re Beautiful, inspiring, and hard to turn away from.
  26. Do you have any sunscreen? 'Cause you are burning me up!
  27. I've been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look?
  28. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!
  29. Did you get your license suspended for driving so many guys crazy?
  30. Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?
  31. Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?
  32. Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  33. Didn't I see you on the cover of Vogue?
  34. If you were a tear drop, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.
  35. On a scale of 1 to 10, you're a 9. I'm the 1 you need.
  36. You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.
  37. Was your dad king for a day? He must have been to make a princess like you.
  38. There isn't a word in the dictionary to describe how beautiful you are.
  39. Are you a kidnapper? Because you just abducted my heart.
  40. Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can at least say a cute girl kissed me tonight?
  41. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
  42. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back.
  43. I’m not drunk; I’m just intoxicated by you.
  44. If I had to rate you out of 10 I'd rate you a 9... because I am the one that you are missing!
  45. Heaven's missing an Angel.
  46. You're so hot; I bet you could light a candle at 10 paces.
  47. If beauty were time, you’d be eternity.
  48. You're like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.
  49. Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
  50. Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
  51. I think there's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you.
  52. I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!
  53. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
  54. Do you want to know what's beautiful? Read the first word again.
  55. Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
  56. I never need to see the sun again because your eyes light up my world.
  57. Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  58. You are so sweet you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  59. Let's commit the perfect crime: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  60. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.
  61. Your lips look so lonely...Would they like to meet mine?
  62. You really shouldn't wear makeup. You're messing with perfection!
  63. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  64. Is your dad an art thief? Because you're a masterpiece.
  65. Were you arrested earlier? It's got to be illegal to look that good.
  66. See these keys? I wish I had the one to your heart.
  67. You look beautiful today, just like every other day.
  68. Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
  69. You're so hot you must've started global warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment