Sunday, December 28, 2014

Cheesy chemistry pick up lines

I give you these cheesy chemistry pick up lines to use on the opposite sex, they are fantastic, and they will give you great results, especially if you have a good self-confidence and sense of humor.
  1. We’ve got chemistry together... next period.
  2. I must be a diamond now sweetie, because you just gave me a hardness of 10.
  3. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane sweetheart, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
  4. Are you a scientist honey? Because I Lab you
  5. Sweetie! I want to stick to u like glue-cose
  6. Is it getting hot in here darling? Or is it just our bond that is forming?
  7. If I were an enzyme sweetheart, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
  8. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum sweetheart, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
  9. It’s a good thing you've got evaporative cooling darling, cause I’m going to make you sweat
  10. Hey honey, want to put your alpha helix in my beta barrel?
  11. Me and you sweetie would undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water.
  12. We can make a mess honey as I've hired some lysosomes to clean up after.
  13. Want to be my enzyme darling?
  14. If you were a laser sweetheart, you'd be set on stunning.
  15. I bet you're like calcium bicarbonate sweetie - if I get you wet, the reaction will be explosive!
  16. Honey, do you want to extract some protein from my column?
  17. Chem students do it on the table periodically sweetie.
  18. Hey, can I be your enzyme sweetie? Because my active site is dying for a chemical reaction.
  19. Let’s meet somewhere darling... you bring your beaker and I'll bring my stirring rod
  20. If you were an element sweetheart, you'd be Francium, because you're the most attractive
  21. I wish I was an Ion honey so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
  22. Are you on the periodic table honey? 'Cause you are SODIUM fine
  23. Forget hydrogen sweetie you're my number one element
  24. Babe! you make my anoxic sediments want to increase their redox potential.
  25. I wish I were adenine sweetheart because then I could get paired with U.
  26. Want to alkylate my alkoxide darling? It's nucleophilic and ready to backside attack the halogen out of you.
  27. If you were C6 sweetheart, and I were H12, all we would need is the air we breathe to be sweeter than high corn fructose syrup.
  28. If you were a concentration gradient sweetheart I'd go down on you!
  29. Together U and I make uranium iodide (UI3)
  30. Are you a nonvolatile particle honey? Because you raise my boiling point.
  31. How about you Palmitoylate my protein sweetie, so I can drive it into your lipid raft.
  32. Whenever I am near you sweetie, I undergo anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away
  33. You must be a start codon sweetie because you are turning me on.
  34. If you were oxygen sweetie, I would be an alkali metal so i could get in you and explode!
  35. Didn't you know sweetie that chemists do it periodically on the table?
  36. You give my electrons a positive charge honey.
  37. Girl are you a charged atom sweetie, because I've got my ion you.
  38. I wish I was an Ion sweetie so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
  39. Want to meet up darling so I can excite your natural frequency?
  40. How about me and you honey go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
  41. stop with diet coke honey, you've got plenty of ASS-pertame
  42. We have great chemistry darling, let’s do some biology.
  43. Babe you must be a neuron honey, because you got some action potential
  44. You be Flourine and I'll be Francium babe and maybe later I can give you an electron
  45. We fit together honey like the sticky ends of recombinant DNA.
  46. Hey, want to form a zygote sweetie?
  47. Let's find out our combined volume darling, by displacing the water in my water bed.
  48. Let's make like a transcription factor darling and response element and turn things on.
  49. My hypothalamus must be secreting serotonin honey because, I want you!
  50. Do you like Science sweetie? Because tonight you’re going to sample my DNA
  51. Hi! Does your body consist of Oxygen and Neon sweetie? Because you are the ONe.
  52. Are you made of Copper and Tellurium honey? Because you are Cu-Te
  53. You must be a compound of beryllium and barium babe...because you’re a total BaBe.
  54. Are you a carbon sample honey? Because I want to date you.
  55. you must be made of Florine, Iodine, and Neon sweetie, because you are FINe
  56. If I could program the universe sweetheart, I would allocate you and I in contiguous memory blocks.
  57. Do you have 11 protons sweetie? Because you're Sodium fine!
  58. I've got my ion you darling!
  59. You are the HCl to my NaOH babe, let’s make sweet love and make an ocean together
  60. You're hotter than a bunsen burner babe set to full power!
  61. You’re so cute honey you make my zygomaticus muscles contract.
  62. I believe you and I could prove the "Lock and Key" model later tonight sweetie.
  63. I’m going to break you like a large non-polar substance breaks a phospholipid bilayer sweetie!
  64. Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you babe?
  65. You are made of Nickel, Cerium, Arsenic and Sulfur sweetie? Because you've got a NiCe AsS!
  66. Are you full of Beryllium, Gold, and Titanium honey, because you are Be-Au-Ti-Ful
  67. You must be chlorine babe because you are polarizing my bond!
  68. My bond length might be short darling, but it can still give you some "electron density"
  69. I'm A Twig.....You're A Twig sweetheart......Lets Rub Together And Make A Fire.
  70. Hey, up for some high-energy quantum tunneling tonight sweetie?
  71. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum honey, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
  72. Hey, will a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction sweetie?
  73. If I could rearrange the periodic table sweetheart, I'd put Uranium and Iodine together.
  74. I just bought a molecular model kit sweetie; want to play with my stick and balls?
  75. You must be gibberelin babe, because I'm experiencing some stem elongation.
  76. I’m more attracted to you sweetie then F is attracted to an electron.
  77. You must be calcium bicarbonate babe, because if you let me get you wet, then the reaction will be explosive.
  78. If you let me pump my H+ ions into your inter-membrane space sweetie, it would induce a massive conformational change in my f1 complex.
  79. Hey, are you an alpha carbon honey, because you look susceptible to backside attack!
  80. Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon sweetie? Because you are F-I-Ne
  81. How about we make like the change of base law, with you on the bottom sweetie, and me on top?
  82. If you let your acid react with my base honey, you can count on getting 100 MOLES of my water and salt
  83. You're like an exothermic reaction babe; you spread your hotness everywhere!
  84. Gave me Arsenic Sulfide so I tore that AsS up sweetie.
You should definitely add more cheesy chemistry pick up lines to this list, use the form below, I will add them as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment