Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Pizza pick up lines

These pizza pick up lines took me buy surprise! They’re witty, intelligent and very funny as well, you’re going to love them so much that you will want to contribute to this post. So, if you have other pizza pick up lines, post them in the comment section bellow.
  1. Are you the pizza man? Because you sure can deliver.
  2. I’m available with or without sausage.
  3. Yours is like a pizza, it doesn't stay hot long, so you have to eat it fast.
  4. You'll love the taste of sausage.
  5. I'm like Domino's Pizza. If I don't come in 30 minutes, the next one is free.
  6. Hey babe, how about a pizza and some sex? No! HEY! Don’t like pizza?
  7. Want to hear a joke about pizza? Never mind, it's too cheesy.
  8. Don't shake me, don't turn me upside down. Just treat me nicely, and then EAT ME.
  9. Do you like Pizza Hut? Because I want to stuff your crust.
  10. You are like a pizza. Even when you are bad, you're good.
  11. You are like pizza, spicy and cheesy.
  12. Oh! are you craving Pizza, because I'll gladly give you a pizz a this d*ck.
  13. Do you work for Papa Johns? Because you're a fine pizza ass.
  14. Come on baby, sex is like pizza: Even if it's bad, it's still pretty good.
  15. Right now, I’m craving pizza, but I’m craving you more.

2 comments:

  1. used #12 on my teacher INSTANT WIN! never had so much fun in bed

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen to that my dudes it was wednesday and i used #12 on my mates girl instant win

    ReplyDelete