Thursday, December 4, 2014

Dirty chemistry pick up lines

These dirty chemistry pick up lines are very funny, extremely provocative, and attractive at the same time.
  1. Me and you would undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water.
  2. Right now we’re just two RNA, but maybe we could transcribe together and become DNA.
  3. I have a smooth endoplasmic reticulum but know that I like it rough, if you know what I mean.
  4. Hey, want to put your alpha helix in my beta barrel?
  5. You are a photon quanta to my valence electron.
  6. You make me hotter than sulfur hydroxide mixed with ethyl acetate
  7. If I were a Bunsen burner, you would be my flame, hot enough to melt a few things.
  8. What does it take to get over YOUR activation barrier?
  9. You excite me to a higher energy level.
  10. I wish I was an Ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
  11. I'll protect your from the Grignards of life.
  12. You make my atomic number rise.
  13. You’re like telophase, I admire your cleavage.
  14. You're an electrophile and I'm a nucleophile, we're attracted and we can make each other happy.
  15. Didn't you know that chemists do it periodically on the table?
  16. Hey baby, why don't you get your ligase working on my okazaki fragment and lengthen my strand.
  17. If you were a concentration gradient I'd go down on you.
  18. Hey baby, I’ll lower your kinetic energy.
  19. You can hydrolyze me anytime
  20. How about me and you go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
  21. You're an alcohol and I'm your ketone.
  22. You’re so cute you make my zygomaticus muscles contract.
  23. Cuddle a chemist - see the reaction!
  24. If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
  25. You give me more jolt than a mitochondria!
  26. Do you want to extract some protein from my column?
  27. I wish I were Adenine because then I could get paired with U.
  28. Everyone knows it’s not the size of the vector that matters, but the way the force is delivered.
  29. I also prefer my ribosomes bound tight. Spin me round with your basal body and make sure it's turgid.
  30. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
  31. You must be a good benzene ring, because you are pleasantly aromatic.
  32. Hey baby, want to form a zygote?
  33. You must be one of those new neon compounds with fluorine and iodine, because you are FINe!
  34. It's true that opposites attract. We're like an electron and a proton, we come together and now we're stable... and steady!
  35. I want to stick to u like glue-cose.
  36. I'm positive, you're negative, let's get together and make a compound!
  37. You're so cool, molecules stop in your presence.
  38. You must be gibberelin, because I'm experiencing some stem elongation.
  39. You want to see if we can make some new compounds from an "energetic" reaction?
  40. Do you like aerobic respiration as much as I do?
  41. I got a charge out of bonding with you.
  42. I have mass. You have mass. We’re naturally attracted!
  43. I will fondle your vesicles while you caress my golgi body.
  44. Can I be your enzyme? Because my active site is dying for a chemical reaction.
  45. Hey, are you an alpha carbon, because you look susceptible to backside attack!
  46. Want to experiment with a chemist?
  47. I bet you're like calcium bicarbonate - if I get you wet, the reaction will be explosive!
  48. Hey baby, will a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
  49. According to the second law of thermodynamics, you're supposed to share your hotness with me.
  50. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
  51. Hey baby, want to form a synapse with me and exchange neurotransmitters?
  52. You are the photon to my photosystem: you excite my electron until I reach my reaction center.
  53. Fancy undergoing neucleophillic SN2 substitution, your underwear would make a great leaving group.
  54. My favorite element is uranium, because I love U!
  55. Are you made of Nickel, Cerium, Arsenic and Sulfur? Because you've got a NiCe AsS!
  56. If I could rewrite the periodic table, I would put Uranium and Iodine together, for U and I!
  57. We can make a mess as I've hired some lysosomes to clean up after.
  58. You're hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power.
  59. If I were a Shwann cell, I'd squeeze areound your axon and give you a fast action potential.
  60. It’s a good thing you've got evaporative cooling, cause I’m going to make you sweat
  61. You make my anoxic sediments want to increase their redox potential.
  62. I want to work on your leucine zipper with my zinc fingers.
  63. Hey babe...Have you ever seen a hypergolic reaction before? No. Would you like to? Sure. Well, come in the back room with me...we could be hot and spontaneous together!"
  64. If you were oxygen, I would be an alkali metal so i could get in you and explode!
If you have more dirty chemistry pick up lines, please share them in the comment section below, I'd be more than glad to add them to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment