Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Cute pick up lines for girls

Try to use these cute pick up lines for girls as much as possible, they will make you very special and attractive as well.
  1. Hello! Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!!!
  2. Hello! Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you!
  3. Hello! Women always say men think with their dick so why don't you blow my mind!
  4. What’s a nice gut like you doing in a place like this gorgeous?
  5. Are you sitting on the F5 key gorgeous? Because your backside is refreshing.
  6. Hello! You and I would undergo a more energetic reaction than Potassium and water.
  7. We haven't even spoken yet sweetie and I’m already on my knees!
  8. Was your father an alien gorgeous? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!
  9. Kissing burns 5 calories a minute gorgeous. How about a workout?
  10. Hello! You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list.
  11. Te Quiero Me Amore.
  12. Bond gorgeous....James Bond
  13. Are you my boss baby? Because you've been making me work all day
  14. If I can't buy you a drink gorgeous, at least let me fix your laptop.
  15. Hello! Is that a ladder in between your legs or is that the stair way to heaven
  16. Hello! If you were a tear drop, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.
  17. Urkuk lu Stalga. Sweetheart that’s Klingon for 'I love you sugar.'
  18. I’m not a very good swimmer sweetheart, do you have any lifeguard experience?
  19. Can I borrow your cell phone baby? I need to call animal control, because I just saw a fox!
  20. Hello! Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  21. Hello! Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean, and sugar I'm lost at sea!
  22. Hello! I don't have a library card....but can I check u out?
  23. Hey, I’m new in town sweetie, witch way to your house?
  24. If you weren’t here I'd be the hottest person in this place sweetie.
  25. Hello! I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.
  26. Composers always score gorgeous.
  27. I think there's something wrong with my eyes gorgeous because I can't take them off you.
  28. Hello! If you were a pole I would dance all over you.
  29. Hello! I play the field, and it looks like I just hit a home run with you.
  30. Sugar, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
  31. Why don't you surprise your roommate and not come home tonight baby?
  32. Hello! I can hold my liquor but kissing you would make me weak at the knees.
  33. Hello! Am I in heaven because sugar you just made my heart stop
  34. Do you remember me gorgeous? (No.) Oh that's right, we've only met in my dreams.
  35. Are your lips water gorgeous? Because I'm feeling a bit dehydrated...
  36. I’m not drunk sweetie; I’m just intoxicated by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment