Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sweet pick up lines to use on girls

There are so many suites pick up lines you can use, but the following are especially made to be used on girls. First, these suites pick up lines to use on girls are not mine, I collected them from the internet, and if you have more, please post them in the comment section below, I'd be more than glad to add them to this post. The second thing you need to understand is that to make these sweet pick up lines work on girls, you need to have the right self-confidence, it is key when it comes to being successful with them.
  1. Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?
  2. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
  3. You are like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.
  4. Excuse me, but you dropped something back there! What? This conversation, lets pick it up later tonight.
  5. I like Legos, you like Legos, why don't we build a relationship?
  6. Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?
  7. I bet you $20 you're going to turn me down.
  8. I may not be a genie, but I can make your dreams come true.
  9. If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.
  10. Of all the beautiful curves on your body, your smile is my favorite.
  11. Are you cold? You look like you could use some hot chocolate... Well, here I am!
  12. You may be asked to leave soon, you're making all the other girls look bad.
  13. No wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue is in your eyes.
  14. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!
  15. Life without you would be like a broken pencil... pointless.
  16. How was heaven when you left it?
  17. Your lips look so lonely.... Would they like to meet mine?
  18. I didn't know that angels could fly so low!
  19. When I first saw you I looked for a signature, because every masterpiece has one.
  20. Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES!
  21. Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a guy can get.
  22. Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
  23. If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
  24. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.
  25. Baby I might not be Sriracha sauce but, I sure will spice up your life.
  26. Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.
  27. Hershey's makes millions of kisses a day.. .all I'm asking for is one from you.
  28. Is your name "Swiffer"? 'Cause you just swept me off my feet.
  29. If stars would fall every time I would think of you, the sky would soon be empty.
  30. There must be something wrong with my eyes; I can't take them off you.
  31. Hello, how are you? Fine. Hey, I didn't ask you how you looked!
  32. You know, Dr. Phil says I'm afraid of commitment...Want to help prove him wrong?
Of course, there are so many other sweet pick up lines you can use on girls, but these are definitely one of the best ones, if you have more, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment