Friday, December 26, 2014

The best Christmas pick up lines

I've spent many days collecting the following Christmas and Santa Claus pick up lines, and I can guarantee you that they are the best. However, before trying to use them, you need to have a strong self-confidence, it is very important for having huge successes with the opposite sex.
  1. He may have a nice car sweetie but I have a fast sleigh.
  2. What do you say we make this a "not-so-silent" night sweetie?
  3. Sweetheart! I got your stocking stuffer right here!
  4. Are you Christmas sweetheart, because I want to Merry you.
  5. This Santa has something special in the sack for you dear!
  6. My best toys run on batteries sweetie.
  7. Want to check out my mistletoe belt buckle?
  8. I see you when you're sleeping and you don't wear any underwear sweetheart, do you?
  9. Ho-Ho-How'd you like to shake like a bowl of jelly sweetie?
  10. You are what I want for Christmas.
  11. Your stocking isn't the only thing sweetie I'll be stuffing tonight...
  12. I can get you off the Naughty List sweetheart.
  13. How about I slip down YOUR chimney sweetie, at half past midnight?
  14. Come sit on my lap sweetheart. I’ve got a special gift just for you.
  15. Are you interested in seeing the "North Pole” sweetheart?
  16. What’s a nice girl like you doing on my naughty list sweetie?
  17. I`ve got something special in the sack for you sweetheart!
  18. Care to see my twelve-inch elf sweetheart?
  19. That is NO candy cane in my pocket dear, I'm very glad to see you.
  20. I know it’s not Christmas sweetheart, but Santa's lap is always ready.
  21. Want to meet Santa's little helper?
  22. That’s some nice wrapping you’ve got there dear, it needs postal inspection. Good thing I work for a Post Office! And sweetie, can I deliver!
  23. Want to see my 12-inch elf?
  24. Hey, when was the last time you had a really good sleigh sweetie?
  25. How about sitting on my lap sweetheart and seeing what pops up?
  26. Believe me sweetheart... if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows!
  27. I’ve got the keys sweetheart to the sleigh tonight.
  28. Some of my favorite toys run on batteries dear...
  29. If you jingle my bells darling ,I’ll promise you a white Christmas!
  30. Even Santa doesn’t make candy as sweet as you sweetie.
  31. Want to meet Santa’s little helper? He's not so little, if you know what I mean...
  32. I must be a snowflake sweetheart because I’ve fallen for you.
  33. If your left leg is Thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas darling, can I come visit you between the holidays?
  34. Hey! Ever do it in a sleigh?
  35. Please dear do not be alarmed if a big man wearing a red suit picks you up and throws you into a bag. I asked for you for Christmas.
  36. Shouldn’t you be sitting on top of the tree, lovely Angel?
  37. To hell with the nice list, I've got you on my "nice and naughty list!
  38. I know when you've been bad or good sweetheart...so let's skip the small talk!
  39. Interested in seeing the North Pole darling? Well, that's what Mrs. Claus calls it...
  40. One hour with me dear and you'll see flying reindeers!
  41. You know sweetie I would love to show you the toys my elves make for adults.
  42. Giddy-up over here and say 'Howdy' to your fat, bearded cowboy of love sweetie!
  43. Sweetheart! I would definitely let you join in on my reindeer games.
  44. I've got something sweetie you can hang a wreath on!
  45. I've got you on my "nice and naughty list”!
  46. I’ve checked it twice, I’m sure you’re on my “naughty” list.
  47. Nice wrapping sweetie but I need to inspect it.
  48. Can I take a picture of you sweetheart, so I can show santa exactly what I want for Christmas.
  49. Do you like the song "Jingle Bells sweetie Because you look like you go all the way!
  50. Ever make it with a fat guy with a whip sweetie?
  51. Hey, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh sweetie?
  52. I've checked it twice darling, and I'm sure you're on my "naughty" list.
  53. Is your name Jingle Bells darling, because you look like you go all the way.
  54. Santa's lap isn't the only place wishes come true dear.
  55. You are the reason why Santa even has a Naughty list sweetie.
  56. Would you like to come to my place and light my Yule log sweetie?
In case you know other amazing Christmas or Santa Claus pick up lines, please post them in the comment section below, I will be extremely glad to include them in this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment