Sunday, December 14, 2014

Nerdy pick up lines for guys

Let me present you with a huge list of nerdy pick up lines for guys, use them if you feel you have the right self-confidence and body language.
  1. Want to see my Red Hat girl?
  2. If I toss a fair coin girl, what are my chances of getting head?
  3. I'm definitely in the range of your hotspot sweetie. How about you let me connect and get full access.
  4. Jedi Mind Trick: This is the geek you're looking for sweetie. waves hand.
  5. Your name is insert name here precious? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
  6. Hey, what’s your tanx cosx babe?
  7. Baby, if you were words on a page babe, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!
  8. A woman has 209 bones in her body precious do you want me to give you another one?
  9. I heard you're sin sweetie because you're always on top when we make tangent
  10. Excuse me sweetie, are your parents retarded because girl you’re special.
  11. Excuse me baby, 70 percent of the human body is made up of water and I’m very thirsty.
  12. Excuse me baby, you're so hot you melt the elastic in my underwear
  13. Excuse me sweetie, I’m a fermata… hold me
  14. Excuse me sweetie, why don't you remove those barriers to imports? It will ease my inflation and the benefits will trickle down.
  15. You look so good precious, it's like you have a permanent Photoshop filter on or something
  16. I couldn't help but take judicial notice of how fine you're looking tonight girl.
  17. Baby, you're like a pendulum girl... you'll only stop when I damp you
  18. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum babe, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
  19. When you and I get together sweetie it’s like superposition of 2 waves in phase.
  20. With my IQ and your body babe we could begin a race of genetic super children to conquer the earth.
  21. Do you think we can make it a step more serious sweetie and disable network sharing?
  22. Excuse me baby, if my right leg was Christmas and my left was Easter, would you like to spend some time between the holidays?
  23. Our love is like dividing by zero babe …. you cannot define it
  24. I was hoping you wouldn't block my pop-up sweetie.
  25. Let’s get together and test the spring potential of my mattress sweetie.
  26. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane sweetie, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
  27. Damn, I must be reading a book because you are FINE print babe.
  28. Is their Wi-Fi in hear because I feel a strong connection sweetie.
  29. You must be auxin precious, because you are causing me to have rapid stem elongation.
  30. Civil War style: C'mon, sweetie, let's go back to my place and I will load your musket with my ramrod.
  31. Baby, let me find your nth term precious.
  32. If I move my lips half the distance to yours… and then half again… and again… etc…. would they ever meet sweetie? No? Well in this specific case I am going to disprove your assumption.
  33. I less than three you sweetie ….. (i < 3 you)
  34. Excuse me sweetie, my love is like communism; everyone gets a share, and it's only good in theory.
  35. I think my heart just lagged precious.
  36. I wish I were sweetie your second derivative so I could fill your concavities.
  37. Want to come see my HARD DRIVE girl? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it isn’t floppy.
  38. If I were an integral sweetie, I’d fill you up.
  39. If I was an enzyme girl, I’d be helicase so I could unzip your genes.
  40. Excuse me baby, let’s meet somewhere… you bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod
  41. Excuse me sweetie, I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
  42. My Creeper gets excited when it sees how hot you look precious.
  43. Excuse me sweetie, baby I’ll treat you like my homework — I’ll slam you on the table and do you all night long
  44. Let’s discover our coefficient of friction baby.
  45. If you have more energy pick up lines for guys babe, please post them in the comment section below.
  46. Excuse me baby, want to meet up so I can excite your natural frequency?
  47. If I was a robot babe and you were one 2 if I lost a nut would you give me a screw
  48. I wish I was an Ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you precious.
  49. I need a babysitter tonight sweetie because my parents aren't going to be home. Interested?
  50. My ex-girlfriend is like the square root of -1 sweetie... she's imaginary.
  51. Excuse me baby, I'm not skinny, I'm ribbed for your her pleasure
  52. Am I the piece precious? that finishes your puzzle
  53. I wish we were in telophase sweetie, cause then I could admire your cleavage.
  54. It doesn’t take a genius to see how gorgeous you are precious, but if it did, I would be overqualified.
  55. I love you like an unspoken metaphor babe. That's why I had to use a simile.
  56. Excuse me baby, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
  57. You know... it’s not the length of the vector that counts babe … it’s how you apply the force
  58. Is there a magnet in here sweetie because baby I'm attracted to You.
  59. If my right leg was Christmas and my left was Easter babe, would you like to spend some time between the holidays?
  60. Is that an iPod mini in your pocket babe or are you just happy to see me.
  61. You must be a summoner sweetie, because I can feel a powerful creature rising... in my pants!
  62. Excuse me sweetie, you’re like a dictionary; you add meaning to my life!
  63. I wish I was your calculus homework sweetie, because then I'd be hard and you'd be doing me on your desk.
  64. I would flirt with you sweetie, but I'd rather seduce you with my awkwardness
  65. Excuse me sweetie, if you were a booger I'd pick you first.
  66. Excuse me baby, if you think chewbaccas hairy just wait till you see my wookie
  67. If you won't let me buy you a drink precious, at least let me fix your laptop.
  68. You’re like an exothermic reaction sweetie; you spread your hotness everywhere!
  69. You're like a dictionary sweetie, you add meaning to my life
  70. By looking at you sweetie I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
  71. Excuse me baby, you're cute, I'm cute, and together we're 2cute!
  72. Excuse me sweetie, are you a microprocessor or are you etching to see me
  73. What’s your sine girl? It must be pi/2 because you’re the 1
  74. Excuse me baby, what do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply.
  75. Excuse me baby, I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
  76. Excuse me sweetie, walk by a girl and say are you looking at me? And if she says no say Damn!
  77. If you were a booger I’d pick you first precious.
  78. Baby, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive
  79. Your name is Leslie sweetie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
  80. Baby, you're so gneiss I'll never take you for granite girl.
  81. Hey, can I see what’s under your radical sweetie?
  82. Excuse me sweetie, you’re so cute you make my zygomaticus muscles contract. (Muscles that make you smile)
  83. Precious you make me want to calibrate my joystick without the latest drivers.
  84. If I was sin^2 sweetie and you were cos^2 together we would be 1
  85. You have nicer legs than an Isosceles right triangle sweetie.
  86. I’m attracted to you so strongly sweetie, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
  87. Excuse me sweetie, hope you got a big trunk, because I’m putting my bike in it.
  88. Do you like computers sweetie? yes. Do you like file sharing? Good, 'cause I'm downloadable and user friendly!
  89. It must be the civil war sweetie, because I want to bang you like a salvation drum.
  90. You’re a 999999999…but you’d be a 10 if you were with me precious.
  91. You make me want to upgrade my Tivo precious.
  92. You defragment my life girl.
  93. Sweetheart, let me be your integral so I can be the area under your curves
  94. I’ll treat you like my HW girl - I'll slam you on the table and do you all night long
  95. If Princess Toad looked like you precious, I would have killed Bowser years ago
  96. Hey I am like a Rubik’s cube the more you play with me the harder I get babe!
  97. Dear, you overclock my processor.
  98. Tell me of this thing you humans call short dramatic pause love precious.
  99. Excuse me sweetie, I'm attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
  100. My name is Khan, please sit and entertain me girl.
  101. Excuse me baby, you have 206 bones in your body... want one more?
  102. You must've been made by Intel sweetie to be that hot!
  103. I can turn your software into hardware precious.
  104. Be my queen sweetie and mate me with your knight moves.
  105. Did you just combust sweetie?? Because you’re HOT!
  106. Are you from Mars sweetie because your ass is out of this world?
  107. Baby, you’re so gneiss I’ll never take you for granite.
  108. Want to have a bath with me sweetie... you can play with my rubber dickie....
  109. If you were my homework sweetie I’d do you all over my desk
  110. What's a girl like you doing in a place like this when there's a Battlestar Gallactica marathon sweetie on right now on the Sci Fi channel.
  111. hey sweetie, cum to butt-head
  112. Hey baby, I'm like a rubix cube girl. The more you play with me, the harder I get.
  113. Excuse me sweetie, are you from Pennsylvania cause i want to stick my pen in ur sylvania
  114. If you were a sheep I would clone you precious.
  115. I wish I were adenine because then I could get paired with U girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment