Thursday, December 18, 2014

Funny pick up lines for guys

Would you like to impress girls very quickly? Then, you need to use these funny pick up lines, they are very shocking/amusing/confident and extremely easy to use. And if you know more funny pick up lines for guys, please submit them in the comment section bellow.
  1. Hey, I lost my underwear, can I see yours?
  2. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
  3. If beauty were measured in seconds, you’d be an hour!
  4. Are you from Nashville? 'Cause you're the only TEN I SEE.
  5. Hey, why go for the best when you can go for the rest?
  6. That’s amazing! You’re eyes are the exact same color as my porche!
  7. My two favorite letters of the alphabet E Z.
  8. Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?
  9. You’ve got the whitest teeth I have ever seen!
  10. Your body is a wonderland and i want to be Alice
  11. Save a horse, ride a cowboy.
  12. I’ve had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So…would you please smile for me?
  13. Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
  14. Are you Swedish? Because you’re the sweetish girl I’ve met!
  15. Do you mind if I stare at you up close, instead of from across the room?
  16. Out of curiosity, were you born on a plane? Because baby, you’re FLY!
  17. There’s a party in my pants and you’re invited.
  18. I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true
  19. Hi, can I buy you a car?
  20. Excuse me, I seem to have lost my phone number, can I please borrow yours?
  21. Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?
  22. Why does it feel like the most beautiful girl in the world is in this room?
  23. I'm addicted to yes, and I'm allergic to no. So what's it going to be?
  24. Do you always wear your shoes over your socks?
  25. Can I butter your muffin?
  26. I advise you to surrender immediately or I’ll have to use a pick up line.
  27. Hi, what’s a girl like you doing in a nice place like this?
  28. I know I don’t look like much now, but I’m drinking milk.
  29. See these arms? They are just dying to be wrapped around you!
  30. You must be from Tennessee! Because you are the only TEN I see!
  31. Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
  32. Are you tired? Because you’ve been running around in my mind all day!
  33. I lost my virginity... can I have yours?
  34. If I flip a coin what are my chances of getting head?
  35. If I followed you home, would you keep me?
  36. I’m not drunk; I’m just intoxicated by you.
  37. The only thing I want between our relationship is latex
  38. If beauty were sunlight, you'd shine from a million light-years away
  39. Do you have a map? I just keep getting lost in your eyes.
  40. So I heard you got the hots for me!
  41. Hey baby, got any cavities?
  42. What's your favorite silverware? Because I like to spoon!
  43. I've had such an off week but seeing you just turns me on.
  44. I've seem to have lost my number. Can I borrow yours?
  45. Are you O.K.? Because it’s a long fall from heaven.
  46. Are those space pants? Because your legs are out of this world!
  47. Hi, you’re cute!
  48. Your dad must be an awesome baker, because you have rad buns!
  49. Yesterday, I found this magic lamp and I asked the genie to let you to fall in love with me… did it work?
  50. Is your name Gillett? Because you’re the best a man can get.
  51. If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
  52. Hi, are you legal? No, you’re too hot to be legal.
  53. Do you need a napkin? Because you look DIRTY!!!
  54. It may be a needle, but it works like a sewing machine
  55. I'm gay but you might just turn me straight.
  56. Hey I'm looking for treasure, Can I look around your chest?
  57. Girl, you better have a license, because you are driving me crazy.
  58. Are you a model?
  59. Are you a library book? Because I'd like to check you out.
  60. Hi, will you reject me if I try and pick you up?
  61. Are you a nurse? Because it seems that you’ve just healed my heart!
  62. Is there a magnet in your pants? Why? Because I'm attracted to your buns of steel!
  63. Is that a tic-tac in your blouse or are you just glad to see me?
  64. Can I flirt with you?
  65. Hey good looking’, what’s cooking’?
  66. Hey, I’m bored. Entertain me and I’ll buy you a beer.
  67. It’s a good thing I brought my gloves today, otherwise you’d be too hot to handle!
  68. Nice socks, can I try them on?
  69. Are you a magnet because I’m attracted to you
  70. Is your daddy a thief? Then who stole the sparkle of the stars and put them into your eyes?
  71. Will you go out with me? to McDonald’s?
  72. Hey, I know you, yah, you’re that girl in the supermarket looking for the Jamaican banana!
  73. Hey there you look good, how many guys do I have to wait behind?
  74. I hope there's a fireman around, because you're smoking'!
  75. Blonde, James Blonde… Jr.
  76. You know, girls like you give guys like me a reason to live.
  77. You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You’re making the other women look really bad.
  78. Be unique and different, just say yes.
  79. My body is telling me yes. I hope yours is doing the same thing.
  80. Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.
  81. Oh no, I'm choking! I need mouth to mouth, quick!
  82. For a minute there I thought I had died and gone to heaven, but now I realize that I am very much alive, and that heaven has been brought to me.
  83. Your father must be a drug dealer, because you dope!
  84. Hey, somebody farted. Let’s get out of here!
  85. Your father must be an alien, because there’s nothing else like you on earth!
  86. Can I have directions? To your heart?
  87. It’s a good thing I have my library card, because I’m checking’ you out!
  88. Hey honey, I got money!
  89. Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.
  90. Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas.
  91. I looked up the word BEAUTIFUL in the thesaurus today, and your name was included.
  92. If I had hand-cuffs, I’d lock myself to you right now!
  93. You know, if I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
  94. You're the butter to my toast!
  95. Even the word Chicka-mama doesn’t describe you!
  96. Hey, don’t I know you? Yah, you’re that girl with the beautiful smile!
  97. Can I carry your books?
  98. Hi, do you dig guys who use cheesy pick up lines?
  99. Here is $40. Drink until I am really good looking, then come to talk to me.
  100. Excuse me, but what pick up line works best for you?
  101. I just shit in my pants... Can I get in yours?
  102. I may not be able to knock bottom, but I'll scrape the shit out of the sides!
  103. I’ve got a thirst baby, and you smell like my Gatorade!
  104. I’m sorry, I’m an artist and it’s my job to stare at beautiful women!
  105. My name is Peter Pan, because I can take you to Never Never Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment