Monday, December 8, 2014

Very dirty Pokémon pick up lines

Don't use the following dirty Pokémon pick up lines unless you know what you are doing! And if you have more, post them in the comment section below.
  1. Let's make like a Super Rod and hook up darling.
  2. starMiE and starYU belong together do you get the message sugar?
  3. Darling! You’ll be WEEZING after I'm done with you.
  4. Do you want to see my BELL-SPROUT honey?
  5. Sweetheart! If I were a Pidgeotto, I'd GUST your pants off.
  6. Hello, you're looking absolutely Goldeen tonight.
  7. Squirtle isn't the ONLY one that can use water gun sugar.
  8. Will you use ROCK POLISH on my Pokeballs sugar?
  9. You make my Gyrados HYDROPUMP darling!
  10. Like an Umbreon love, I also evolve at night.
  11. I heard Meowth's not the only mischievious pussy in town precious.
  12. My Lickitung can reach deeper than you can imagine love!
  13. Sweetheart! If I were a Ghastly, I'd seep right through your pants.
  14. You put the "Double-D" in Dodou darling.
  15. How about you come and see my safari zone precious.
  16. Want to ride my emPOLEon sugar?
  17. How about you use REST precious, so I can sleep with you.
  18. Want my Caterpie to use String Shot on you sugar?
  19. Honey! I like to Pikachu when you're naked!
  20. Did you use CONFUSE RAY darling? Because you’re making me dizzy.
  21. Darling! You’re more beautiful than a Beautifly.
  22. Hey, I've got some legendary pokemon Honey! Touch my pokeballs to see just how legendary they are?
  23. You just weedled your way into my heart sugar.
  24. Why don't you and me go back to my gym and have a naked battle sugar.
  25. Don't make me use Water Gun all over you honey!
  26. Our love is like a typhlosion honey.
  27. When I look at you sugar, my Metapod can't get any harder.
  28. Honey! I want to spread HONEY on your Forretress.
  29. My Diglett's attracted to your SWEET SCENT darling.
  30. Do you want to see my NUGGETS honey?
  31. You set my Chimchar on fire darling.
  32. I'm going to Hoppip into your pants baby.
  33. My Bulbasaur knows TICKLE darling.
  34. Do you have a Ditto in your pocket darling because I can see myself in your pants?
  35. You put the "BONE" in Cubone darling.
  36. Honey! I want to Munchlax your Cloyster.
  37. You put the "cool" in Tentacool darling.
  38. Want to Link your cable onto me sugar?
  39. You just gave me a Cubone sugar.
  40. My love for you burns like a Charizard's tail darling.
  41. Darling! You’re going to need a HYPERPOTION by the time i'm done with you.
  42. Can I fertilize you darling with my sunkern?
  43. Why not go out with me sugar?
  44. Hey, you make my caterpie go metapod honey.
  45. Do you want to play my Poke Flute honey?
  46. Do you want to LICKILICKY my icky sticky honey.
  47. You remind me of Deoxys darling, you're out of this world.
  48. Darling! You will always be bulbasaur in my pokedex.
  49. Can I get into YOUR Secret Base darling?
  50. I'm a real Machamp, if you know what I mean baby.
  51. There are a lot of Magicarp in the sea sugar, but I'm looking for a Gyarados.
  52. The name's cock sugar...I mean brock..wait, I said that right.
  53. Honey! I just want to stick it in your wooper.
  54. My Typhlosion knows Eruption sugar.
  55. Let’s make like the pages of this guide book love and get under the covers.
  56. Honey! I wish I was a Magikarp, so I could use SPLASH on you!
  57. When I'm around you sugar, I am like a Geodude, as hard as a rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment