Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hilarious love pick up lines

Find in this post a huge list of hilarious and very funny love pick up lines.
  1. Girl, are you a cop darling? Because you're America's Finest
  2. Do I know you darling? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
  3. If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's sweetheart, you would be a McGorgeous.
  4. What’s a nice girl sweetheart like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
  5. What’s your favorite silverware sweetheart? Because I like to spoon!
  6. If you were a chicken babe, you'd be impeccable.
  7. Your hand looks heavy babe. Let me hold it for you.
  8. You're like a candy bar babe: half sweet and half nuts.
  9. Was your father an alien babe? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!
  10. Let's commit the perfect crime sweetheart: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  11. Let's have breakfast together tomorrow sweetheart; shall I call you or nudge you?
  12. I'm going outside to make out babe... care to join me?
  13. If I told you that you had a beautiful body sweetheart, would you hold it against me?
  14. Hi, I am your slave darling, take me home and mistreat me.
  15. Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth babe, I would still fall for you!
  16. Me without you is like a nerd without braces sweetheart, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.
  17. It's a good thing that I have my library card sweetheart. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
  18. Excuse me, if I go straight this way babe, will I be able to reach your heart?
  19. They say milk does a body good babe, but you're living proof!
  20. If you weren’t here darling I'd be the hottest person in this place.
  21. Is your name Wi-Fi darling? Because I’m feeling a connection.
  22. Can I borrow your cell phone babe? I need to call animal control, because I just saw a fox!
  23. You know, you're not that bad looking sweetheart -- for a fat-ass.
  24. Did you just come out of the oven sweetheart? Because you're hot.
  25. I would die a million deaths darling if it meant I could be with you!
  26. Is your last name Gillette darling? Because you are the best a man can get.
  27. You are so sweet babe you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  28. Are you a light switch babe? 'Cause you turn me on!
  29. Are you going to kiss me darling or do I have to lie about that part?
  30. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you babe, I'd have five cents.
  31. My love for you is like a fart sweetheart. Everything about it is powered by my heart.
  32. You're ugly babe, but you intrigue me...
  33. Is stalking still cute babe?
  34. If you were a booger sweetheart I would pick you first.
  35. Are you Google darling? Because I've just found what I’ve been searching for.
  36. You smell like trash darling, may I take you out?
  37. Did it hurt when you fell babe? [Girl: Huh?] When you fell from heaven?
  38. You're so hot you must've started global warming babe.
  39. I've had quite a bit to drink darling, and you're beginning to look pretty good.
  40. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there babe. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  41. I may not be the best-looking guy in here sweetheart, but I'm the only one talking to you.
  42. You're hotter than donut grease babe.
  43. Can I have your picture babe so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  44. If this bar is a meat market sweetheart, you must be the prime rib!
Again, if you know other hilarious and very funny love pick up lines, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment