Sunday, December 21, 2014

Short pick up lines

In this post, you will learn some amazing short pick up lines, they are not only very brief, but are also extremely sweet and attractive. If you know other short pick up lines, please post them in the comment section below, I'd be more than glad to include them in this list.
  1. You are like a candy bar, half sweet and half nuts.
  2. I may not be a genie, but I can make your dreams come true.
  3. There isn't a word in the dictionary for how good you look.
  4. Let's make like a fabric softener and 'Snuggle
  5. My name isn't Elmo, but you can tickle me any time you want to.
  6. Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty.
  7. You're like a dictionary; you add meaning to my life!
  8. Do you live in a corn field, because I'm stalking you.
  9. I didn't know that angels could fly so low!
  10. I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.
  11. People call me John, but you can call me tonight.
  12. You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.
  13. Baby I might not be Sriracha sauce but, I sure will spice up your life.
  14. Life without you would be like a broken pencil... pointless.
  15. I bet you $50 you're going to turn me down.
  16. Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And baby, I'm lost at sea.
  17. I'm not drunk; I'm just intoxicated by YOU.
  18. I thought happiness started with an H. Why does mine start with U?
  19. You must be a ninja, because you snuck into my heart
  20. Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
  21. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
  22. You don't need keys to drive me crazy.
  23. I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my wallet.
  24. Is your dad a drug dealer? Cause you're so Dope!
  25. Forget about Spiderman, Superman, and Batman. I'll be your man.
  26. Did you invent the airplane? Cause you seem Wright for me.
  27. Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
  28. I'm not trying to impress you or anything, but... I'm Batman!
  29. No wonder the sky is grey today; all the blue is in your eyes.
  30. Is your daddy a Baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns!
  31. Is your last name Campbell? Cause you're "mmmm... good!"
  32. I tried my best to not feel anything for you. Guess what? I failed.
  33. Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.
  34. Be unique and different, say yes.
  35. Pinch me. Why? You're so fine I must be dreaming.
  36. Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!
  37. They say dating is a numbers game... so can I get your number?
  38. Hey... somebody farted. Let's get out of here.
  39. Are you a campfire? Because you are hot and I want some more.
  40. You're kind of, sort of, basically, pretty much always on my mind.
  41. You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
  42. Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
  43. My lips are like skittles. Wanna taste the rainbow?
  44. Smoking is hazardous to your health... and baby, you're killing me!
  45. Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?
  46. My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U.
  47. You must be from Pearl Harbor, because baby, you're the bomb.
  48. If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
  49. Put down that cupcake... you're sweet enough already.
  50. Do you work at Dick's? Cause you're sporting the goods.
  51. My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.
  52. Are you an orphanage? Because I want to give you kids.
  53. Can I have directions? To where? To your heart.
  54. I don't know if you're beautiful, I haven't gotten past your eyes yet.
  55. Of all the beautiful curves on your body, your smile is my favorite.
  56. Are you Jewish? Cause you ISRAELI HOT.
  57. When God made you, he was showing off.
  58. Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
  59. Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers.
  60. Hello. Are you taking any applications for a boy/girlfriend?
  61. Was your dad a boxer? Because you're a knockout!
  62. Hey... Didn't I see your name in the dictionary under "Shazaam!"?
  63. I have an "owie" on my lip. Will you kiss it and make it better?
  64. Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.
  65. If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
  66. If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
  67. Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
  68. Are you a Snickers bar? Cause you satisfy me.
  69. If you were a tropical fruit, you'd be a Fine-apple
  70. Do you know karate? Because your body is really kicking'.
  71. You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection!
  72. Are you lost ma'am? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  73. Did you fart, because you blew me away.
  74. Hey, is it just me, or are we destined to be married?
  75. Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!
  76. You want to know what's beautiful? Read the first word again.
  77. I'm not staring at your boobs. I'm staring at your heart.
  78. You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
  79. Is your dad a terrorist? Because you are the bomb.
  80. I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.
  81. Excuse me, but I think I dropped something. MY JAW!
  82. How was heaven when you left it?

No comments:

Post a Comment