Saturday, December 13, 2014

Kissing pick up lines

If you would like the best kissing pick up lines, then you need to use this list, it is because the following lines are going to make kissing straightforward and natural, you just need to have the right body language and attitude.
  1. If kisses were snowflakes sweetheart, I’d send you a blizzard.
  2. Kissing is a language of love sweetheart, so how about a conversation?
  3. If I bit my lip would you kiss it better sweetheart?
  4. Kiss me if I’m wrong sweetheart, but isn’t your name Guadalupe?
  5. I can hold my liquor but kissing you would make me weak at the knees sweetheart.
  6. Kissing burns 5 calories a minute sweetheart. How about a workout?
  7. It’s my birthday! How about a birthday kiss sweetheart? “Is it really your birthday?” No, but how about a kiss anyway?
  8. I don’t speak in tongues sweetheart, but I kiss that way.
  9. Hershey factories make millions of kisses a day sweetheart, but I’m asking for only one.
  10. I’ve heard it’s bad luck not to kiss someone at midnight sweetheart.
  11. Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can at least say a cute girl kissed me tonight sweetheart?
  12. May I have some kisses up here sweetheart, please.
  13. Say "I bet I can kiss you sweetheart on the lips without touching you." and kiss her, then tell her you lost the bet.
  14. Can I borrow a kiss sweetheart? I promise I'll give it back.
  15. Are you going to kiss me sweetheart or do I have to lie about that part?
  16. Know what's on the menu baby? Me-n-u.
  17. You’re so beautiful baby you made me forget my pick up line.
  18. Hi baby, did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?
  19. Is it hot in here or is it just you baby?
  20. Pointing at a spot on a girls face and say baby; you got a little beautiful on your face.
  21. I think there's something wrong with my eyes baby because I can't take them off you.
  22. How much baby? To buy your heart...
  23. Was your Dad in the Air Force babe? Because you're da bomb.
  24. You're 'No Parking' right babe? Just trying to guess your sign.
  25. If home is where the heart is babe, then my home is in you.
  26. If a star fell from the sky every time I thought about you babe, then tonight the sky would be empty.
  27. I know somebody who likes you babe but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.
  28. How does it feel to be the most beautiful babe in this place?
  29. Damn, I thought diamonds were pretty until I laid my eyes on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment