Friday, December 19, 2014

The most romantic pick up lines

In this post, you're going to find a collection of the most romantic pick up lines to use, they are very attractive and they will give the perfect first impression about you.
  1. If you were a tear drop, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.
  2. I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true.
  3. Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no.
  4. I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.
  5. You're so hot you must've started global warming.
  6. I am a man of few words. You are beautiful. Would you like to go out?
  7. Hey, I just realized this, but you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
  8. I think God took the color from the ocean and put it in your eyes.
  9. Your legs must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all night.
  10. I must be lost… because I see paradise.
  11. Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you!
  12. You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
  13. You dropped something…my jaw!
  14. Is your dad a jewel thief? Because you're a real gem.
  15. If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the McGorgeous!
  16. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with.
  17. You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae.
  18. Somebody better call God because he’s missing an angel. So what time do you have to be back in heaven?
  19. Can I have directions? To where? To your heart.
  20. If beauty were time, you’d be eternity.
  21. Are you form Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!
  22. Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?
  23. Excuse me, but I think I dropped something…MY JAW!
  24. Baby, you’re like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my problems.
  25. Are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  26. I think there's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you.
  27. You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list.
  28. Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?
  29. I know why Solomon had 600 wives, because he never found you.
  30. You must be the cause of global warming because you’re hot!
  31. You're so sweet; you're giving me a toothache.
  32. Do you have a quarter? I want to call your mom and thank her.
  33. Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?
  34. God was showing off when he made you
  35. I wasn’t sure if you were a beautiful angel or a sexy devil, but now that I'm close I see heaven in your eyes.
  36. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
  37. Are those diamonds real? YES. I was talking about the ones in your eyes.
  38. So did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
  39. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
  40. Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  41. Hey, I didn’t know angels flew so low.
  42. I know I don't have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel speak.
  43. A face without freckles is like a night sky without stars.
  44. A guy gives a girl 12 roses, 11 real, 1 fake and he says to her “I will stop loving you when all the roses die”.
  45. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.
  46. I must be lost. I thought paradise wasn’t on earth.
  47. Are your legs tired? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day long.
  48. Was your dad king? He must have been to make a princess like you.
  49. Is your name Summer? Because you are hot!
  50. Was that an earthquake, or did you just rock my world?
  51. I can hold my liquor but kissing you would make me weak at the knees.
  52. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.
  53. Baby, somebody better call God, he’s missing an angel!
  54. Do you have an eraser? Because I can't get you out of my mind.
  55. I’m not drunk, baby…I’m just intoxicated by you.
  56. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
  57. I think I must be dying because I’m looking at Heaven.
  58. Your eyes are like a sunset, they’re Beautiful, inspiring, and hard to turn away from.
  59. You really shouldn't wear makeup. You're messing with perfection!
  60. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  61. Girl, you better have a license, because you are driving me crazy!
  62. Where do you hide your wings?
  63. If you can dance, you have my hand, but if you can sing, you have my heart.
  64. Are you a parking ticket? What? You got fine written all over you.
  65. I think you just stole something. What? My heart.
  66. There must be something wrong with my eyes…I can’t take them off you.
  67. Hi, did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?
  68. Hey I know you. Yeah, you’re the woman with the million dollar smile!
  69. If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
  70. Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you!
  71. Can I get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?
  72. You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You are making the other women look bad.
  73. Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
  74. If you weren’t here I'd be the hottest person in this place.
  75. Your smile lit up the room, so I just had to come over.
  76. Do you know karate? Cause your body's kicking!
  77. Did god take the thunder out the skies and put it in your thighs?
  78. You might be asked to leave soon. You’re making the other women look really bad.
  79. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic Ocean, and baby I'm lost at sea!
  80. If I had to rate you out of 10 I'd rate you a 9... because I am the one that you are missing!
  81. Is your dad an art thief? Because you're a masterpiece.
  82. Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
  83. There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.
  84. Can you recommend a bank where I can make a deposit? Because I’m planning to save all my love for you.
  85. What are you doing for the rest of your life? Because I want to spend it with you.
  86. Can I borrow a quarter? What for? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the woman of my dreams.
  87. You so fine I wish I could plant you and grow a whole field of you all!
  88. Whenever I think of the finer things in life, I think of exotic cars, fine wine and you.
  89. I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you.
  90. What does it feel like to be the cutest girl in the room?
  91. Do you remember me? Oh that's right; we've only met in my dreams.
  92. Do you have the time? No, the time to write my number down.
  93. If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you.
  94. You are so sweet you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  95. You're so hot; you make the sun envious.
  96. You must be in a wrong place – the Miss Universe contest is over there.
  97. Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers.
  98. All those curves and me with no brakes!
  99. Sorry lady, but you owe me a drink. Why? Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
  100. I don't know which is prettier today, the water, the sky or your eyes.
  101. I think I've seen you somewhere before. You're the same girl from my dream last night.
  102. Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the room instantly became beautiful.
  103. I didn't believe in heaven, until I saw you.
  104. If LOVE was written on every grain of sand in the Sahara Desert that still doesn't equal my love for you.
  105. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
  106. I would die a million deaths if it meant I could be with you!
  107. I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!
  108. We haven't even spoken yet and I’m already on my knees!
  109. Are you sure you're not an alien because you've just abducted my heart!
  110. Can you take me to the bakery? Because, I want a Cutiepie like you!
  111. You're so hot you would make the devil sweat.
  112. Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas?
  113. If you were a hamburger at McDonald's you'd be the McGorgeous.
  114. What do you and the weather have in common? You're both Hot!
  115. Damn girl, your legs go all the way up and make and ass of themselves!
  116. If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.
  117. Were you arrested earlier? It has got to be illegal to look that good.
  118. Can you pull this heart-shaped arrow out of my back? A little kid with wings just shot me.
  119. They say milk does a body good, but you're living proof!
  120. Are you a magnet? Because I’m attracted to you…
  121. Heaven is missing an Angel.
  122. Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.
  123. You must be a magician, because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
  124. How does it feel to be the most beautiful girl in this place?
  125. It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
  126. I can die happy now, because I’ve just seen a piece of heaven.
  127. I had a pick up line but, your beautiful eyes continue to interrupt me.
  128. Hi. My name is …. I’m running for president in 2016. And I could sure use your vote. Here…write down your number and I’ll call you to discuss my platform.
  129. I must be in heaven because I’m looking at an angel!
  130. Damn girl, I thought diamonds were pretty until I laid my eyes on you!
  131. Did it hurt when you fell? When you fell from heaven?
  132. Vogue just called, they want to put you on the cover.
  133. Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
  134. Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?
  135. Could you please step away from the bar? You're melting all the ice!
  136. Wouldn’t we look cute on a wedding cake together?

No comments:

Post a Comment