Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The best engineering pick up lines

I'm going to give you a nice list of engineering pick up lines use on the opposite sex, try to have a good sense of humor and be a little risk-taking because some of these pick up lines can be a little naughty.
  1. Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity baby, because I want to go all the way with you.
  2. I will start studying you babe from the beginning of the semester
  3. Our love is like dividing by zero baby …. you cannot define it...
  4. Baby! You’re sweeter than glucose.
  5. Your body has the nicest arc length I've ever seen babe.
  6. Isn't your e-mail address sweetheart beautifulgirl@mydreams.com
  7. We are programmed for each other babe!
  8. You fascinate me babe more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
  9. I'd like to browse through your clothes sweetheart like I browse through Chrome.
  10. Want to come back to my room baby? And see my Pentium?
  11. I'm lean and agile sweetheart and go down every weekend.
  12. If I was sin^2 and you were cos^2 sweetheart together we would be 1
  13. I am ready to git commit babe
  14. Finally after 20 years of studies baby I found X in you - The X factor of my life.
  15. How about me and you babe go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
  16. Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you babe?
  17. Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #EE82EE baby!
  18. My love for you baby is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.
  19. Let’s implement a sweetheart which can inherit us.
  20. We're as compatible as two similar Tablets.
  21. I won't stop bugging you babe until I get the address of your home page.
  22. You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum babe.
  23. Let's convert our potential energy sweetheart to kinetic energy.
  24. Want to see the programs in my Android?
  25. Baby! You’re hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power!
  26. Baby! You're sweeter than fructose.
  27. Hey babe, let's make a stress-strain curve together.
  28. Want to see the programs in my HP?
  29. Please allow me to keep term baby, forever?
If you know other engineering pick up lines, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment