Saturday, December 27, 2014

Cheesy Christmas pick up lines

Use the following collection of cheesy Christmas/Santa Claus pick up lines in order to increase your chances with the opposite sex during the holidays and even outside, some of them are also extremely funny and naughty as well. But before using them, make sure you have the right self-confidence and a fantastic sense of humor and body language as well because they are the most important for attracting the opposite sex, they’ll make you look funny and confident.
  1. Shouldn’t you be sitting on top of the tree, lovely Angel?
  2. Come sit on my lap baby. I’ve got a special gift just for you.
  3. Is your name Jingle Bells darling, because you look like you go all the way.
  4. How about I slip down YOUR chimney darling, at half past midnight?
  5. I’ve got the keys baby to the sleigh tonight.
  6. Nice wrapping sweetie but I need to inspect it.
  7. That is NO candy cane in my pocket dear, I'm very glad to see you.
  8. Are you interested in seeing the "North Pole” baby?
  9. What do you say we make this a "not-so-silent" night darling?
  10. That’s some nice wrapping you’ve got there dear, it needs postal inspection. Good thing I work for a Post Office! And darling, can I deliver!
  11. I see you when you're sleeping and you don't wear any underwear baby, do you?
  12. Want to check out my mistletoe belt buckle?
  13. I must be a snowflake baby because I’ve fallen for you.
  14. Can I take a picture of you baby, so I can show santa exactly what I want for Christmas.
  15. Interested in seeing the North Pole darling? Well, that's what Mrs. Claus calls it...
  16. To hell with the nice list, I've got you on my "nice and naughty list!
  17. I`ve got something special in the sack for you baby!
  18. One hour with me dear and you'll see flying reindeers!
  19. Want to see my 12-inch elf?
  20. I've got something sweetie you can hang a wreath on!
  21. What’s a nice girl like you doing on my naughty list darling?
  22. Want to meet Santa's little helper?
  23. My best toys run on batteries sweetie.
  24. I know when you've been bad or good baby...so let's skip the small talk!
  25. This Santa has something special in the sack for you dear!
  26. If your left leg is Thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas darling, can I come visit you between the holidays?
  27. Believe me baby... if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows!
  28. Ever make it with a fat guy with a whip darling?
  29. If you jingle my bells darling ,I’ll promise you a white Christmas!
  30. Hey, when was the last time you had a really good sleigh darling?
  31. Care to see my twelve-inch elf baby?
  32. I can get you off the Naughty List baby.
  33. I've checked it twice darling, and I'm sure you're on my "naughty" list.
  34. Your stocking isn't the only thing darling I'll be stuffing tonight...
  35. You are what I want for Christmas.
  36. Please dear do not be alarmed if a big man wearing a red suit picks you up and throws you into a bag. I asked for you for Christmas.
  37. Hey! Ever do it in a sleigh?
  38. You know darling I would love to show you the toys my elves make for adults.
  39. Do you like the song "Jingle Bells darling Because you look like you go all the way!
  40. Baby! I got your stocking stuffer right here!
  41. Hey, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh darling?
  42. Ho-Ho-How'd you like to shake like a bowl of jelly darling?
  43. How about sitting on my lap baby and seeing what pops up?
  44. Some of my favorite toys run on batteries dear...
  45. Even Santa doesn’t make candy as sweet as you darling.
  46. Are you Christmas baby, because I want to Merry you.
  47. He may have a nice car darling but I have a fast sleigh
  48. I know it’s not Christmas baby, but Santa's lap is always ready.
  49. Santa's lap isn't the only place wishes come true dear.
  50. Giddy-up over here and say 'Howdy' to your fat, bearded cowboy of love darling!
  51. I've got you on my "nice and naughty list”!
  52. Want to meet Santa’s little helper? He's not so little, if you know what I mean...
  53. Would you like to come to my place and light my Yule log darling?
  54. You are the reason why Santa even has a Naughty list darling.
  55. Baby! I would definitely let you join in on my reindeer games.
  56. I’ve checked it twice, I’m sure you’re on my “naughty” list.
In case you know other cheesy Christmas pick up lines, post them in the comment section below, I'm going to add them as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment