Monday, December 22, 2014

Cute love pick up lines

The following cute love pick up lines are definitely going to attract the person you feel most interested in, you just need to have the right mindsets and self-confidence because using pick up lines blindly can backfire on you!
  1. Hello are you married sweetheart? (Yes) Well I didn't hear you say happily?
  2. Did you just come out of the oven cutie? Because you're hot.
  3. Hi, I am your slave love, take me home and mistreat me.
  4. If this bar is a meat market cutie, you must be the prime rib!
  5. If I had to choose between one night with you or winning the lottery sweetheart...I would chose winning the lottery...but it would be close...real close...
  6. Can I borrow your cell phone cutie? I need to call animal control, because I just saw a fox!
  7. I've had quite a bit to drink love, and you're beginning to look pretty good.
  8. You're like a candy bar cutie: half sweet and half nuts.
  9. If I were a stop light sweetheart, I'd turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.
  10. Let's have breakfast together tomorrow cutie; shall I call you or nudge you?
  11. If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's cutie, you would be a McGorgeous.
  12. Did it hurt when you fell cutie? [Girl: Huh?] When you fell from heaven?
  13. If you were a booger cutie I would pick you first.
  14. Are you Google love? Because I've just found what I’ve been searching for.
  15. My love for you is like a fart cutie. Everything about it is powered by my heart.
  16. If I told you that you had a beautiful body cutie, would you hold it against me?
  17. Are you going to kiss me love or do I have to lie about that part?
  18. I may not be the best-looking guy in here cutie, but I'm the only one talking to you.
  19. Are you a light switch cutie? 'Cause you turn me on!
  20. You should be someone's wife sweetheart.
  21. I wish I was cross-eyed sweetheart, so I could see you twice.
  22. I will stop loving you sweetheart when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.
  23. What’s a nice girl cutie like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
  24. Excuse me, if I go straight this way cutie, will I be able to reach your heart?
  25. This time sweetheart next year let’s be laughing together.
  26. You're hotter than donut grease cutie.
  27. Can I have your picture cutie so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  28. Was your father an alien cutie? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!
  29. You're ugly cutie, but you intrigue me...
  30. I'm going outside to make out cutie... care to join me?
  31. You are so sweet cutie you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  32. You smell like trash love, may I take you out?
  33. Is your name Wi-Fi love? Because I’m feeling a connection.
  34. It's a good thing that I have my library card cutie. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
  35. Was your father an alien sweetheart? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!
  36. You're so hot you must've started global warming cutie.
  37. Me without you is like a nerd without braces cutie, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.
  38. My lenses turn dark in the sunshine of your love sweetheart.
  39. Is your last name Gillette love? Because you are the best a man can get.
  40. I'm sorry, I don't think we've met sweetheart. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.
  41. If you weren’t here love I'd be the hottest person in this place.
  42. They say milk does a body good cutie, but you're living proof!
  43. You know, you're not that bad looking cutie -- for a fat-ass.
  44. Is stalking still cute cutie?
  45. What’s your favorite silverware cutie? Because I like to spoon!
  46. Let's commit the perfect crime cutie: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  47. I would die a million deaths love if it meant I could be with you!
  48. Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth cutie, I would still fall for you!
  49. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there cutie. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  50. Girl, are you a cop love? Because you're America's Finest
  51. Your hand looks heavy cutie. Let me hold it for you.
  52. Do I know you love? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
  53. If you were a chicken cutie, you'd be impeccable.
  54. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you cutie, I'd have five cents.
If you have other cute love pick up lines, please post them in the comment section below I'll make sure to include them as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment