Monday, December 29, 2014

Funny food pick up lines

I'm not going to lie to you, some of the following funny food pick up lines can be very dangerous to use especially if you don't have the right sense of humor, it is because this list contains the best and also the worst food pick up lines you can use on the opposite sex, it is up to you to decide.
  1. You're like milk sweetheart, I want to make you a part of my breakfast.
  2. I know milk does a body good, but girl, how much have you been drinking lately?
  3. Do you like hamburgers sweetheart? Because I’ll go in-n-out of you!
  4. I don't want to sound corny babe, but I think you're a-maize-ing.
  5. Are you McDonald’s? Cuz you are going straight to my thighs.
  6. I want you more than a Hagen-Daas on hot summer evenings.
  7. You're like noodle soup sweetheart, I could never pho-get about you.
  8. Damn! You sure know how to farm! Because you are growing my stalk sweetheart!
  9. Darling, you remind me of a box of chocolates... because I want to take the top off.
  10. Come on sweetheart, sex is like pizza: Even when it's bad, it's still pretty great.
  11. You must be Jelly, because jam doesn’t shake like that.
  12. I do not fancy wines, I prefer moans babe!
  13. You got more legs than a bucket of KFC sweetheart!
  14. If you were a potato darling I would totally mash you!
  15. Anyone can sit here and buy you drinks but I want to buy you dinner!
  16. Are you spaghetti babe? Because I want you to meat my balls.
  17. Excuse me? Do you work at Little Caesars’? Because you are Hot And I'm Ready darling.
  18. You must be an omelet babe because you're making me egg-cited.
  19. You must certainly be one spicy dish because you're making my heart burn.
  20. Hey, I'm the new Milkman sweetheart. Do you want it in the front or the back?
  21. I'm like chocolate pudding darling, I may not look that good but I taste great.
  22. Do you like Pizza Hut sweetheart? I want to stuff your crust.
  23. Are you a meal at McDonald’s honey? You are a McHottie!
  24. You should sell hot dogs sweetheart, cuz you already know how to make a weiner stand.
  25. They say apples don't fall far from the tree, so that must mean your mom is very hot as well.
  26. I want to butter your toast and eat you for breakfast sweetheart.
  27. What’s on the menu sweetheart? Me-n-u!
  28. There may be lots of fish in the sea, but sweetheart you're sashimi grade.
  29. I always read the Menu, because there is always me and you sweetheart.
  30. I'm going to make you breakfast honey... Omellete you suck this ….
  31. If you were a burger at McDonald’s sweetheart, you would my McGorgeous.
  32. You look so good honey; I could put you on a nice plate and sop you up with a biscuit!
  33. How do you like your eggs cooked sweetheart? Because I wanted to know what to make for you in the morning!
  34. I love the way you move sweetheart...like butter on a bald monkey.
  35. Can I double stuff your Oreo honey?
  36. I'm not good at cooking babe, so let’s go out sometime!
  37. Let's do breakfast tomorrow sweetheart. Should I call you or nudge you?
  38. I'll be your Burger King, and you'll be my Dairy Queen... You treat me right darling, and I'll do it your way.
  39. Can you put some hot sauce on my enchilada darling, I need some spice in my life.
  40. I don't know much about pies darling dear, but you make my banana cream.
  41. Did you sit in a mountain of darling? Cuz you have a pretty sweet a*s!
  42. Want tequila little time together sweetheart?
  43. Hey, how about a pizza and some sex sweetheart? HEY! Don’t like pizza?
  44. Damn! Have you been eating Lucky Charms dear? You look magically delicious!
  45. Do you live in a corn field? Because darling I'm stalking you!
  46. I’m Hungry for a Piece of You sweetheart!
  47. Will you share these wings with me darling? I don't want to eat buffalo-ne.
  48. You must work at subway... because you are giving` me a foot long sweetheart.
  49. You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae sweetheart.
  50. I'd take you to the bakery honey but there’s nothing sweeter than you.
  51. Your name must be Coca Cola darling, because you're so-da-licious
  52. You must be peanut butter because sweetheart, you're making my legs feel like jelly.
  53. If only I were that wine you are drinking sweetheart, because I would already be inside of you.
  54. Do you like Kellogg’s? Wanna frost my flakes babe?
  55. Sweetheart, you must be a BLT cuz you're bacon me crazy.
  56. This one is a bit gross: How do you like you eggs in the morning darling? Scrambled or fertilized!
  57. Do you like hot dogs honey? Cause I'd put my weiner between those gorgeous buns.
  58. Girl... you are like a tall glass of water. And I’m thirsty.
  59. Want to see how my cookie crumbles babe?
  60. I might not be a Doritos Locos Taco babe but, I sure will spice up your night.
  61. Is your daddy Tony The Tiger? Because you look gggggreat. (Say it while imitating a tiger)
  62. If you were pasta, you'd be capellini sweetheart because you're so fine.
  63. Boy if you were a vegetable you'd be a cutecumber darling.
  64. I'm German sweetheart, would you like to see my weinerschnitzel?
  65. Do you sell hot dogs darling? Because you sure know how to make a wiener stand.
  66. Are you a Frito honey? Because you’re really corny!
  67. I don't want a just a piece of your pizza dear, I want the whole pie.
  68. Sweetheart! You’re like 7/11 everyone gets a slurp and I think it’s my turn!
  69. Honey, if you were a fruit you’d be a fineapple sweetheart.
  70. Sweetheart! Do you like Italian food? Then come back to my place and I’ll let you try a spicy sausage.
  71. Is your daddy the owner of Wendy's sweetheart? Because you make me want to eat great even late!
  72. Are you going to the barbecue dear? The one that has my meat in your grill!
  73. Sweetheart you are so fine, I want to pour milk all over you and make you part of my daily breakfast.
  74. Hey, you have a lovely bunch of coconuts honey.
  75. Are you a raisin? Because you’re a raisin my ….
  76. I like my women like I like my doughnuts darling... HOT and HOLY!
  77. Damn! Is your body from McDonalds? "I'm Lovin' It"!
  78. If I was a watermelon precious, would you spit or swallow my seed?
  79. I'm like Domino's Pizza sweetheart. If I don't come in 30 minutes, the next one is for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment