Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Nerdy pick up lines for sweethearts

These geeky and nerdy pick up lines for sweethearts are very funny, easy to use, and will take your partner by surprise! But before using them, you need to have the right body language and the right self-confidence, it is a must for having success with pick up lines, especially geeky and nerdy ones. You need to also make sure that the person you are going to tell these to is able to understand them, if you say them to someone who isn't nerdy and geeky, they will not work, they are going to backfire on you!
  1. Damn, I must be reading a book because you are FINE print babe.
  2. Excuse me babe , I’m a fermata… hold me
  3. Excuse me babe , baby I’ll treat you like my homework — I’ll slam you on the table and do you all night long
  4. Jedi Mind Trick: This is the geek you're looking for babe . waves hand.
  5. I don't have a library card sweetie, but do you mind if I check you out?
  6. I can turn your software into hardware sweetie.
  7. Excuse me babe , my love is like communism; everyone gets a share, and it's only good in theory.
  8. I hope you're an ISO file sweetie, because I'd like to mount you.
  9. I'm definitely in the range of your hotspot babe . How about you let me connect and get full access.
  10. I heard you're sin babe because you're always on top when we make tangent
  11. I wish you were Broadband sweetie, so I could get high-speed access.
  12. If I was a robot babe and you were one 2 if I lost a nut would you give me a screw
  13. Excuse me baby, let’s meet somewhere… you bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod
  14. Excuse me babe , I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
  15. If I toss a fair coin sweetheart, what are my chances of getting head?
  16. Hey, what’s your tanx cosx babe?
  17. I need a babysitter tonight babe because my parents aren't going to be home. Interested?
  18. When you and I get together babe it’s like superposition of 2 waves in phase.
  19. You must be auxin precious, because you are causing me to have rapid stem elongation.
  20. Your name is insert name here precious? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
  21. Civil War style: C'mon, babe , let's go back to my place and I will load your musket with my ramrod.
  22. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum babe, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
  23. My Creeper gets excited when it sees how hot you look precious.
  24. You're so pretty sweetie, I wouldn't even need to use an Instagram filter if I took your photo.
  25. I wish I was an Ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you precious.
  26. If you have more energy pick up lines for guys babe, please post them in the comment section below.
  27. If I was an enzyme sweetheart, I’d be helicase so I could unzip your genes.
  28. With my IQ and your body babe we could begin a race of genetic super children to conquer the earth.
  29. Baby, if you were words on a page babe, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!
  30. I would flirt with you sweetie, but I'd rather seduce you with my awkwardness.
  31. Want to come see my HARD DRIVE sweetheart? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it isn’t floppy.
  32. A woman has 209 bones in her body precious do you want me to give you another one?
  33. Are your parents retarded because you’re special sweetie.
  34. If I were an integral babe , I’d fill you up.
  35. You look so good precious, it's like you have a permanent Photoshop filter on or something
  36. Excuse me baby, want to meet up so I can excite your natural frequency?
  37. I couldn't help but take judicial notice of how fine you're looking tonight sweetheart.
  38. I was hoping you wouldn't block my pop-up babe .
  39. Our love is like dividing by zero babe …. you cannot define it
  40. I googled your name earlier sweetie... I clicked on 'I'm Feeling Lucky.'
  41. Excuse me babe , are your parents retarded because sweetheart you’re special.
  42. Baby, you're like a pendulum sweetheart... you'll only stop when I damp you
  43. Let’s discover our coefficient of friction baby.
  44. Excuse me baby, 70 percent of the human body is made up of water and I’m very thirsty.
  45. I think my heart just lagged precious.
  46. If you were an ISP sweetie I'd dial you all day long.
  47. Do you think we can make it a step more serious babe and disable network sharing?
  48. I wish I were babe your second derivative so I could fill your concavities.
  49. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane babe , do you want to be the cytoplasm?
  50. I love you like an unspoken metaphor sweetie. That's why I had to use a simile.
  51. Baby, let me find your nth term precious.
  52. If I move my lips half the distance to yours… and then half again… and again… etc…. would they ever meet babe ? No? Well in this specific case I am going to disprove your assumption.
  53. Excuse me baby, you're so hot you melt the elastic in my underwear
  54. Let’s get together and test the spring potential of my mattress babe .
  55. Is their Wi-Fi in hear because I feel a strong connection babe .
  56. Excuse me babe , why don't you remove those barriers to imports? It will ease my inflation and the benefits will trickle down.
  57. I less than three you babe ….. (i < 3 you)
  58. Want to see my Red Hat?
  59. Excuse me baby, if my right leg was Christmas and my left was Easter, would you like to spend some time between the holidays?
If you know other nerdy and geeky pick up lines for sweethearts, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment