Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Good pick up lines for girls

These good pick up lines for girls are simply amazing, they will make you an attractive person very quickly if you know how to use them properly.
  1. Hey, I didn’t know angels flew so low darling.
  2. Excuse me, I'm lost darling. Can you give me directions to your house?
  3. Is your name Wi-Fi gorgeous? Because I’m feeling a connection.
  4. Te Quiero!
  5. Hey, are you a church person darling, If so let’s go and make it heavenly.
  6. I want to tell you your fortune darling. Write your phone number on his hand. Your future is clear.
  7. I see there’s a fire in your pants darling and I’m from the fire department and am willing to put it out with my hose?
  8. You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list gorgeous.
  9. Hey, how did you do that darling? Look so good?
  10. So, do you have a new year’s resolution gorgeous, I’m looking at mine right now.
  11. What's a nice guy like you doing in a dirty mind like mine gorgeous?
  12. Can I have directions darling? To your heart.
  13. There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing gorgeous, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.
  14. Are you as beautiful on the inside darling as you are on the outside?
  15. If you spot him waiting in a restaurant/theater/club: If she doesn't show up gorgeous, I'll be right over here.
  16. Excuse me but is this a one person boat darling because I would rock with you all night long!
  17. Was your Dad a baker gorgeous? Because you've got a nice set of buns.
  18. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful person in this room gorgeous?
  19. I've got skittles in my mouth gorgeous, want to taste the rainbow?
  20. You’re so cute, you’re giving me cavities.
  21. Know what's on the menu gorgeous? Me-n-u.
  22. Screw me if I am wrong gorgeous, but haven't we met before?
  23. Is that the sun coming up gorgeous... or is that just you lighting up my world?
  24. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic Ocean baby, and I'm lost at sea!
  25. I think there's something wrong with my eyes darling because I can't take them off you.
  26. I'd marry your cat just to get in the family gorgeous.
  27. Every person has a right to be cute darling, and you prove that.
  28. My name is … but gorgeous you can call me tonight!
  29. Do you have a Band-Aid darling? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you!
  30. If beauty were time gorgeous, you’d be eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment