Saturday, December 20, 2014

German pick up lines

I've spent many hours looking, translating and asking people to help me with the following German pick up lines, they are extremely useful if you are learning this language or if you are intending to go to Germany soon, and although I know some little German, I'm no expert, and sorry if I made a mistake, at least I did my best.
  1. Entschuldigung, macht es dir was aus wenn ich dich 'ne Minute anstarre? Ich möchte mich an Dich in meinen Träumen erinnern. English translation: Sorry, do you mind if I stare at you for a minute? I want to remember you in my dreams.
  2. Gratuliere! Sie haben bei dem Wettbewerb die schönste Frau in diesem Raum den ersten Preis gewonnen. Und der erste Preis ist eine Nacht mit mir. English translation: Congratulations! You won the competition of the most beautiful woman here. And the first prize is a night with me.
  3. All diese Kurven, und ich ohne Bremsen. English translation: All those curves, and me with no brakes.
  4. Wenn sich Deine Eltern nicht getroffen hätten, wäre ich jetzt der der unglücklichste Mensch auf Erde. English translation: If your parents hadn’t met, I'd be the most miserable man on earth.
  5. Kennst Du mich nicht von irgendwo her? English translation: Don’t you know me from somewhere?
  6. Glaubst du an Liebe auf den ersten Blick oder muss ich noch einmal an Dir vorbeigehen? English translation: Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past you again?
  7. Du: Ich bin ein wirklich guter Koch. Sie/Er: Was kannst Du denn am besten kochen? Du: Frühstück im Bett. English translation: You: I'm a really good cook. Him / Her: What can you as best cook? You: Breakfast in Bed.
  8. Ich weiß ja dass Milch schön macht, aber, heeeeey, wie viel hast Du getrunken? English translation: I know that milk does your body good, but heeeeey, how much you've been drinking?
  9. Du: Entschuldigung, Du hast ein Biep auf Deiner Nase. Sie: Ein waaassss??? Drücke nun leicht auf ihre Nase und sage dazu: Biiieep! Wenn sie lacht, hast Du gewonnen. Wenn sie nicht lacht, entschuldige Dich lieber. English translation: You: Excuse me, you have a beep on your nose. You: A what? press lightly on her nose and say this: Beeeeep! (When she laughs, you've won. If she doesn’t laugh, apologize and smile at her.)
  10. Wenn ich Dir nach Hause folgen würde - würdest Du mich behalten? English translation: If I follow you home - would you keep me?
  11. Zu einem/r der/die gerade aus der Dusche kommt: Kann ich mir dein Handtuch leihen? English translation: When she comes out of the shower: Can I borrow your towel?
  12. Wenn Du mit mir schlafen willst, sag nichts - lächel' nur ... English translation: If you want to sleep with me, do not say anything just smile ...
  13. Lächel' mich jetzt bloß nicht an, sonst küss ich Dich auf der Stelle! English translation: Smile at me now, otherwise I’m going to kiss you!
  14. Hallo Prinzessin! English translation: Hello Princess!
  15. Möchtest Du Dich mit mir unterhalten, oder sollen wir weiter aus der Entfernung miteinander flirten? English translation: Would you like to chat with me, or should we continue to flirt with each other from a distance?
  16. Ist es heiß hier drin, oder bist bloß Du das? English translation: Is it hot in here, or it’s just you?
  17. Hallo, mein Name ist … . Merk ihn dir gut, denn du wirst ihn heute Nacht noch laut ausrufen! English translation: Hello, my name is … . Remember it because you will be screaming it loud day and night!
  18. Ich finde deine Beine so schön, ich muss ihnen Namen geben: Das Bein ist Weihnachten und das Bein Neujahr. Darf ich Dich in den Ferien besuchen? English translation: your legs look so beautiful, I have to give them names: this leg is Christmas and this one New Year! Can I visit you during the holidays?
  19. Du: Hast Du keinen Muskelkater? Er/Sie: Nein, warum? Du: Weil Du mir den ganze Nacht durch den Kopf gegangen bist. English translation: You: Do you have any muscle soreness/pain? Her / him: No, why? You: Because you have been running the whole night in my head.
  20. Du hast mir zu tief in die Augen geschaut! English translation: You are a little too much for my eyes to handle! (If you know a better translation, post it in the comment section)
  21. Du: Sorry, hast Du 'ne Karte? Er/Sie: Nein, warum? Du: Ich habe mich gerade in Deinen Augen verloren. English translation: You: Sorry, do you have a map? Her / him: No, why? You: I lost myself in your eyes.
  22. Wetten, ich kann Dich küssen, ohne Deine Lippen zu berühren? (Wenn sie auf die Wette eingeht, küss sie!): Ups, verloren! English translation: Bet I can kiss you without touching your lips? (If she accepts the bet, kiss her!) Oops, lost!
  23. Ich muss ein Lichtschalter sein. Jedes Mal, wenn ich Dich sehe, machst Du mich an! English translation: I must be a light switch. Every time I see you, you turn me on!
  24. Schön, Dich kennenzulernen. Ich bin (Name) und du bist … wunderbar. English translation: Nice to meet you. I'm (your name) and you are … wonderful.
  25. Du: Würdest Du mir die Richtung zeigen? Sie: Wohin? Zu Deinem Herzen. English translation: You: Would you show me the way? her: Where? You: To your heart.
  26. Mein Drink fühlt sich einsam, würdest Du ihm etwas Gesellschaft leisten? English translation: My drink feels lonely, would you give it some company?
  27. Für Frauen: Wie fühlt man sich, wenn man der einzige vernünftige Mann im Raum ist? English translation: For women: How do you feel when you are the only sober-minded/wise man in the room?
  28. Glaubst Du an Liebe auf den ersten Blick - oder soll ich noch mal reinkommen? English translation: Do you believe in love at first sight - or shall I come in again?
  29. Du: Ist Dein Vater ein Dieb? Sie: Nein. Du: Wer hat denn dann nur die Diamanten gestohlen, um sie in Deinen Augen zu verstecken? English translation: Is your father a thief? He has stolen the world’s diamonds only to hide them in your eyes?
  30. Ich hatte einen wirklich schlechten Tag. Ich würde mich gleich besser fühlen, wenn ein bezauberndes Mädchen mich anlächeln würde. Würdest Du für mich lächeln? English translation: I had a really bad day. I would feel better if a beautiful girl would smile at me. Would you smile for me?
  31. Hätten Sie etwas dagegen, wenn ich Sie aus der Nähe anstarre statt dies über den ganzen Raum zu tun? English translation: Would you mind if I stare at you up close instead of doing it over the room?
  32. Ich würde gerne der Grund für Deine heutige schlaflose Nacht sein. English translation: I want to be the reason for your sleepless night.
  33. Für Männer: Wie fühlt man sich, wenn man die schönste Frau im Raum ist? English translation: For men: How does it feels like when you're the most beautiful woman in the room?
  34. Bist Du ein/e Außerirdische/r? ... Weil, so etwas wie Dich gibt es nicht auf der Erde. English translation: Are you an alien? Because ... something like you doesn’t exist on Earth.
  35. Du: Hast du auf deinem Bauch geschlafen? Er/Sie: Nein!Du: Kann ich? English translation: You: Did you sleep on your stomach? Him / her: No. You: Can I?
  36. Du siehst aus wie jemand, mit dem ich mich gerne unterhalten würde. English translation: You look like someone with whom I would like to have a good time.
  37. Hallo, ich glaube ich kenn' Dich gar nicht! English translation: Hello, do I know you!?
  38. Du: Kennst Du den Unterschied zwischen einem Gespräch und Sex? Sie: Nein. Du: Lass uns zu mir gehen und uns ein wenig unterhalten. English translation: You: Do you know the difference between a conversation and sex? Her: Yes. You: Let's go to my place and talk a little.
  39. Hallo, kenne ich Dich nicht? Ja! Du bist das Mädchen (der Junge) mit dem wundervollen Lächeln! English translation: Hi, I don’t think I know you? Yes! You're the girl (the boy) with the wonderful smile!
  40. Ich hab in der Zeitung gelesen, das Küsse glücklich machen. Darf ich Dich glücklich machen? English translation: I’ve read in the news that kissing makes people happy. Can I make you happy?
  41. Du: Kneif mich. Sie: Warum? Du siehst so wunderschön aus - ich muss träumen. English translation: You: Pinch me. her: Why? You look so beautiful - I must be dreaming.
  42. Wenn sie geht: Hast Du nicht etwas vergessen? Sie: Was? Du: Mich! English translation: When she walks away say: Haven’t you forgotten something? Her: What? You: Me!
  43. Du hast wunderschöne Lippen! Kann man die küssen? English translation: You have beautiful lips! Can I kiss them?
  44. Hast du Dir weh getan als du vom Himmel gefallen bist? English translation: were you hurt when you fell from heaven?
  45. Du: Hast Du was Spanisches/Italienisches/Irisches/... in Dir? Sie: Nein. Du: Willst Du's? English translation: You: Do you have Spanish / Italian / Irish / ... in you? Her: no. You: would you like to?
  46. Du: Hast Du Fieber? Er/Sie: Nein, warum? Du: Weil Du von hier so heiß aussiehst! English translation: You: Do you have fever? girl: No, why? You: Because you look so hot!
  47. Wenn Du Lust auf einen Kuss hast, sag nichts - lächel' nur! English translation: If you're in the mood for a kiss, don’t say anything just smile!
  48. Wie wär's wenn wir morgen zusammen frühstücken. English translation: Let’s have breakfast together tomorrow.
Do you know other German pick up lines? Please, post them in the comment section bellow. And if you find a translation mistake, don’t forget to report it in the area bellow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment