Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dirty Christmas pick up lines

These dirty Christmas pick up lines are simply amazing, you just need to have the right self-confidence and body language to use them properly.
  1. That's not a candy cane in my pocket. I'm just glad to see you!
  2. Do you like the song "Jingle Bells"? Because you look like you go all the way!
  3. Giddy-up over here and say 'Howdy' to your fat, bearded cowboy of love!
  4. What do you say we make this a "not-so-silent" night?
  5. I see you when you're sleeping and you don't wear any underwear, do you?
  6. Nice wrapping but I need to inspect it.
  7. Your stocking isn't the only thing I'll be stuffing tonight...
  8. Ever make it with a fat guy with a whip?
  9. Hey Babe, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh?
  10. One hour with me honey and you'll see flyin' reindeer!
  11. Uh-yeah, that's right. I'm Kenny Rogers.
  12. Hey Babe, when was the last time you had a really good sleigh?
  13. I've got something you can hang a wreath on.
  14. Are you interested in seeing the "North Pole"?
  15. I've checked it twice, and I'm sure you're on my "naughty" list.
  16. I've got something special in the sack for you!
  17. He may have a nice car but I have a fast sleigh
  18. I put the 'scroo' in 'scrooge!
  19. Hey Cutie, ever do it in a sleigh?
  20. Interested in seeing the North Pole? (Well, that's what Mrs. Claus calls it...)
  21. Come sit on my lap. I’ve got a special gift just for you.
  22. If your left leg is Thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas, can I come visit you between the holidays?
  23. I’ve got the keys to the sleigh tonight.
  24. That is NO candy cane in my pocket, and I'm glad to see you.
  25. How about sitting on my lap and seeing what pops up?
  26. You know, I'd love to show you the toys my elves make for adults.
  27. Want to see my 12-inch elf?
  28. I see you when you're sleeping & you don't wear any underwear...
  29. Want to check out my mistletoe belt buckle?
  30. I've got something special in the sack just for you!
  31. I know it’s not Christmas, but Santa's lap is always ready.
  32. Believe me... if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows!
  33. Some of my favorite toys run on batteries....
  34. I know when you've been bad or good so let's skip the small talk, sister!
  35. Want to meet Santa’s little helper? He's not so little, if you know what I mean...
  36. I've got something you can hang a wreath on!
  37. Care to see my twelve-inch elf?
  38. Ho-Ho-How'd you like to shake like a bowl of jelly?
  39. How about I slip down YOUR chimney, at half past midnight?
  40. I got your stocking stuffer right here!
  41. Screw the "nice" list. I've got you on my "nice AND naughty" list!

No comments:

Post a Comment